Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Spoodley

Aug 25, 2020
I am working on this problem, it is a bit of work though.
32 episodes files need to be updated for this and that is also a bit annoying. I'm doing my best as always to get it done as soon as possible.
As long as you don't use the gallery until the fix, there won't be any errors.
Okay, no worries, thanks for letting me know, I thought it was because I was doing something wrong.

Thanks again for creating this mod too, I really appreciate it, makes the game extra enjoyable!

Reactions: DrAddy

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
What's the difference between the incest only and the other one?
About the Files:
you don't need both files.
WTHI WT Mod EPxx includes the Walkthrough and Incest patch
WTHI Incest only EPxx has no walkthrough, only the Incest patch
You have the choice.

BecaB02

Mar 16, 2020
hey! first off thanks for everything you do to make these games better! I'm having a little issue with the WT mod. It isn't showing the difference in the choices. Instead of having green/red/black and +/- all choices are in green lettering. Is there something i may have done incorrectly? Thank you! I'm using the mac download BTW.

BecaB02

Mar 16, 2020
Take a look at this, please. maybe it will help.
Thanks for the reply, i tried that but then the game won't run without the other files. Maybe I'm missunderstanding something, is there any way you could walk me through what I'm supposed to do? I removed all the files then replaced them with the modded files. Am I just supposed to replace certain files? Thanks

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply, i tried that but then the game won't run without the other files. Maybe I'm missunderstanding something, is there any way you could walk me through what I'm supposed to do? I removed all the files then replaced them with the modded files. Am I just supposed to replace certain files? Thanks
Adamus13 also explained that if you simply overwrite the game folder, then the original files are deleted, for whatever reason. Therefore, the files in the game folder must be overwritten directly and not the folder itself.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Can you make WT non incest verison too? since i feel like this game dont need to be incest. I usually dont mind incest. and i start to play it as not inCest so far, so it will be weird all of a sudden, my MC calls Monia Mom

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Can you make WT non incest verison too? since i feel like this game dont need to be incest. I usually dont mind incest. and i start to play it as not inCest so far, so it will be weird all of a sudden, my MC calls Monia Mom
That's also on the list. But I can't say when that will happen.

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
I know, but I will make the effort to create a WT Only, but it takes time.
I was about to ask the same thing that god someone else already did. Oh DrAddy I really like the mod, I'm just the type that wants to do it with the incest and without. really good work on the Walkthrough. less chance of me messing up lol

BecaB02

Mar 16, 2020
Adamus13 also explained that if you simply overwrite the game folder, then the original files are deleted, for whatever reason. Therefore, the files in the game folder must be overwritten directly and not the folder itself.
I finally figured it out last night. The images from the fix are a little confusing for someone not as savvy. It looks like you need to remove all the files from the original folder and replace them with the mod files. You really only need to replace the files with the white folder logo. I'm pretty green when it comes to modifying files and stuff so bear with me:LOL:. I can usually figure it out but its not something i do even somewhat regularly, so i tend to get lost before i figure it out. I appreciate the help though!

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Hey just so you know, if you don't already... In the scene where you meet Theresa for the first time, the MC is constantly referring to Jenna as his friend, as appose to his sister.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hey just so you know, if you don't already... In the scene where you meet Theresa for the first time, the MC is constantly referring to Jenna as his friend, as appose to his sister.
i didn't change the part because the MC told Tommy/DogBoy he is Jenna's boyfriend and he doesn't know that Monica is the mother of the MC and that doesn't fit the story. I've been thinking a lot about changing that. I can change it if you want.
You're not the first to wonder, but it fits the story better this way.
As you can see, there is a reason why I did not change it.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
As you can see, there is a reason why I did not change it.
ok this mod mass up the story to much can you change it to aunt and keep the part where the mom dead and you can date you cousin in some place if they so far from blood connect

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes