Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
is it fine if i just used the incest patch provided in the thread with EP 20?
You'll have to add `jump Episode_20` to the bottom, and remove the `label Game_Over:` section in Episode19.rpy in order to see the new content. Keep in mind any relation references in Episode 20 will not reflect the family relationship and be the default landlady/roomate stuff. Best to wait for Addy to update the mod.

Reactions: Macgamer

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
If you don't care about seeing the EP 20 content then don't worry about it, just install the Ep19 mod, and it won't continue to the EP20 content, or replace Addy's Episode19.rpy with this one. I've added the jump to EP 20 to it for you. Personally I'm going to wait the mod update. lol

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
If you don't care about seeing the EP 20 content then don't worry about it, just install the Ep19 mod, and it won't continue to the EP20 content, or replace Addy's Episode19.rpy with this one. I've added the jump to EP 20 to it for you. Personally I'm going to wait the mod update. lol
Same here, this and KoGa3 update I'm waiting for myself.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
WtHi: got released.
Nobody:
Me: opens the mod thread even before downloading the game.

View attachment 1148306
That is totally not me. In fact, I only saw this comment by pure mistake, not because I am a pervert. I was actually searching on google church songs, Where the heart of Christ is.. and somehow I ended up here... yes that happened.:rolleyes: mmmm, also Russian hackers! thousands!

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
I admire everyone who is capable of: a) creating games like this, b) creating mods for games

It is understandable that you have less time with your new job. Real life comes first.
Take your time and work on it whenever you want, not whenever you can.
Don't change your passion for glory - or better said, don't let your passion be dictated by the needs of others.

kumagawagl

May 29, 2017
I have a new job since the beginning of the month and work in shifts so I will work on my white on the mod, the EP20 mod will come when it is ready. Of course I try my best to get it ready as soon as possible.
Thanks Bro, Good Luck with the job

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I have a new job since the beginning of the month and work in shifts so I will work on my white on the mod, the EP20 mod will come when it is ready. Of course I try my best to get it ready as soon as possible.
Hello, I just want to tell you that I am waiting for the mod, because I do the Spanish translation, I make things easier for the guys who like this Spanish speaking game, as soon as they saw that the update came out they have already asked me when it will be translated, and I have told them that until your mod comes out, so there is no hurry, even if it takes you a month, I will be waiting patiently.
Good luck at work, that's the most important thing in this time of pandemic.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes