Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm not so sure anymore I even need the incest mod, as soon as I reached the part where Elaine was introduced I was so smitten by her I forgot I was playing the incest mod for Monica, Katie, Jenna. For some reason it felt more taboo pursuing Elaine so I ended up focusing on her instead of my 'family' which is supposed to be why I installed the mod in the first place.

Maybe it's because I subconsciously know they're just modded to be your family. I didn't knew about Elaine beforehand, and now I just ended up pursuing her instead which defeats the mod's purpose lol.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm not so sure anymore I even need the incest mod, as soon as I reached the part where Elaine was introduced I was so smitten by her I forgot I was playing the incest mod for Monica, Katie, Jenna. For some reason it felt more taboo pursuing Elaine so I ended up focusing on her instead of my 'family' which is supposed to be why I installed the mod in the first place.

Maybe it's because I subconsciously know they're just modded to be your family. I didn't knew about Elaine beforehand, and now I just ended up pursuing her instead which defeats the mod's purpose lol.
Actually Monica, Katie and Jenna were modded to not be your family because Patreon does not allow incest and would ban the game page if it did have incest in it. So this mod is actually returning the game to its original state.

Reactions: sithlordo66

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Actually Monica, Katie and Jenna were modded to not be your family because Patreon does not allow incest and would ban the game page if it did have incest in it. So this mod is actually returning the game to its original state.
Pretty sure the setup was already meant for your mother to be dead from the start since that's how it was on day 1 of release. It never was modded to have incest removed because there wasnt. And the story made more sense without the incest so it's the other way around.

Reactions: Aelth

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Pretty sure the setup was already meant for your mother to be dead from the start since that's how it was on day 1 of release. It never was modded to have incest removed because there wasnt. And the story made more sense without the incest so it's the other way around.
No thats what happened after patreon cracked down on incest because there use to be a bunch of games that had straight up incest then after patreon cracked down on it they started coming up with these ideas to get around having their patreon pages blocked for having incest. And the whole this is your mom's friend who took you in for whatever reason (such as dying) is one of the work arounds.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
When the player first gets home and goes with Monica to surprise Jenna after leaving her bedroom Monica says that Jenna over reacted and the player gets the choice to agree with Monica or agree with Jenna. You don't have either colored but if I agree with Monica I only get Jenna 9pts but if I agree with Jenna I get 10pts.

Also I think it is in Episode 3 when I go with Jenna to the coffee shop for the first time and Jenna starts asking me what I like in my ideal woman. The first question she asks is if I like pale skin or tanned skin. Neither of those option are colored either but if I choose pale skin I get temp +1 which if I get temp-4 then I get JennaL +2 but if I choose tanned women then I can only get temp-3 and then I only get JennaL +1

Another one is after leaving the coffee shop when the creepy guy starts hitting on Jenna. If I choose to tell him I am her boyfriend, which isn't colored, Which gives the temp = 1 variable which is needed to get that lust point, in Episode 4 which gives JennL +1. As for the other choices I haven't seen any points given for them.

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
When the player first gets home and goes with Monica to surprise Jenna after leaving her bedroom Monica says that Jenna over reacted and the player gets the choice to agree with Monica or agree with Jenna. You don't have either colored but if I agree with Monica I only get Jenna 9pts but if I agree with Jenna I get 10pts.

Also I think it is in Episode 3 when I go with Jenna to the coffee shop for the first time and Jenna starts asking me what I like in my ideal woman. The first question she asks is if I like pale skin or tanned skin. Neither of those option are colored either but if I choose pale skin I get temp +1 which if I get temp-4 then I get JennaL +2 but if I choose tanned women then I can only get temp-3 and then I only get JennaL +1

Another one is after leaving the coffee shop when the creepy guy starts hitting on Jenna. If I choose to tell him I am her boyfriend, which isn't colored, Which gives the temp = 1 variable which is needed to get that lust point, in Episode 4 which gives JennL +1. As for the other choices I haven't seen any points given for them.
Most of the stuff with temp is not color coded, but that will be reworked. If temp is not color coded in the older episodes, it's not me, my first episode is EP14, but I didn't color code everything with temp either. Since I don't even know what temp stands for. The new mod is currently still a side project, but it goes forward.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
The incest patch is very well done, great job. Cant imagine playing without it, would be so boooring. Actually i only decided to try the game after i saw the incest patch lol... the WT is quite handy too ;)

Think ill just copy/paste this into reviews to rate the mod. Huge thanks

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
WTHI EP20 is not out yet, how can there be an update?
Those words are about to bite you square on the ass...etts. No demands for a rush job from me though (NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!)

Enjoy life while you can, right?
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)

Reactions: Trminator
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes