Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
They were online when I posted it and I've honestly not done anything except a few difference of opinions, and that comment was totally benign and just pointed out that I'd found that mod and said it should be in the OP.
Such things are not seen in official game threads, so a PM to the OT creator is always the better choice.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
something like this can happen. it also happened to me once when testing, that I accidentally had the wrong mod in the game and wondered where the WT is.
It seemed strange to me because I made the Spanish translation patch, so I added the previous patch of chapter 18 and when I checked the files to translate them I realized that it was a lot to translate in all the files, so I checked the patch files and I realized that it did not bring indicators of the WT

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
It seemed strange to me because I made the Spanish translation patch, so I added the previous patch of chapter 18 and when I checked the files to translate them I realized that it was a lot to translate in all the files, so I checked the patch files and I realized that it did not bring indicators of the WT
I have also tried for a German version and there was also no WT present, maybe you have to add that extra. I do not know myself with translation and WT in one.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I have also tried for a German version and there was also no WT present, maybe you have to add that extra. I do not know myself with translation and WT in one.
You have to put the WT mod and incest before doing the process of extracting files to translate, if the one in German did not bring the WT it is that they did not enter it, I usually add the WT in the games that I translate

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
UncleVT is a moderator and is not currently online. If what you say is true, then you must have been pretty bad. ;):D
Let's just say that there are a number of reasons in regards to the Holy. And put it at that.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I have found the problem with the gallery and will fix it now.
EDIT: This will probably take some time until I have fixed the problem. I need to update all episodes from WT and Incest Only.

Last edited:

Spoodley

Aug 25, 2020
I downloaded the full version up to episode 19.
It played fine. I then installed the 'WTHI Incest WT Mod EP19' files into the 'game' folder but I now have 'An Exception Has Occurred' when I try to load anything from the gallery.

I'm not sure if this is relevant but I previously had up to episode 18 installed and tried to just update it to 19 using the update only download link. I had to delete it all because I got the error as well. I did have certain mods and incest files installed beforehand so figured that might have been the issue. I also deleted any saves in the %appdata% section too.

Am I doing anything wrong? Is 'WTHI Incest WT Mod EP19' supposed to work with the full download?
Also, I don't have any saves, if it can be fixed and anyone can supply me saves then that would be fantastic too.

In the meantime, thanks very much for the mod, it really enhances the game a lot and makes it more enjoyable.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I downloaded the full version up to episode 19.
It played fine. I then installed the 'WTHI Incest WT Mod EP19' files into the 'game' folder but I now have 'An Exception Has Occurred' when I try to load anything from the gallery.

I'm not sure if this is relevant but I previously had up to episode 18 installed and tried to just update it to 19 using the update only download link. I had to delete it all because I got the error as well. I did have certain mods and incest files installed beforehand so figured that might have been the issue. I also deleted any saves in the %appdata% section too.

Am I doing anything wrong? Is 'WTHI Incest WT Mod EP19' supposed to work with the full download?
Also, I don't have any saves, if it can be fixed and anyone can supply me saves then that would be fantastic too.

In the meantime, thanks very much for the mod, it really enhances the game a lot and makes it more enjoyable.
I am working on this problem, it is a bit of work though.
32 episodes files need to be updated for this and that is also a bit annoying. I'm doing my best as always to get it done as soon as possible.
As long as you don't use the gallery until the fix, there won't be any errors.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes