Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i mean, if you want to disable the incest then you can go with the normal version instead right? unless I'm missing something here and you need this option for something else?
Maybe he just wants the walkthrough part.

I have a question there are two incest patches are they both the same or both different :unsure:
one is from you DrAddy and the other from CrackBackManiac
My mod or that of BSF (creator of this mod) was there first. CrackBackManiac created his mod after mine and used the incest part of me with changes as far as I know.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe he just wants the walkthrough part.

My mod or that of BSF (creator of this mod) was there first. CrackBackManiac created his mod after mine and used the incest part of me with changes as far as I know.
yes he did.

BecaB02

Mar 16, 2020
EP18 mod does not work with EP19 version of the game.
I am working as fast and hard as possible on the new version.
The Walkthrought part should be ready in the course of the day and then comes the Incest part. I'm doing my best to have the mod ready by the weekend.
Ooooh... sorry i should have read the everything first. It's all good man, i honestly thought i was screwing up. It was the most probable answer since I'm pretty green when it comes to doing anything besides the basics.

Thanks for your work!

elink

Nov 2, 2017
After loading I get:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep19
Sun Jan 10 09:55:00 2021
```

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
After loading I get:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "D:\_AdultGames\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep19
Sun Jan 10 09:55:00 2021
```
can you give me your save game.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks again DrAddy for the mod, you are the best, will you be developing your own games in the future, because I will support you whoever you need help ⊂(・﹏・⊂)
I'm trying to make my own game, I don't have a computer that can render, at least not in good quality. I'm only doing this to get to know Renpy better and then eventually deliver a game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Has this always been an integrated incest+WT mod? Because I remember using a mod that was just a WT mod but cannot remember who made it and it seems like it doesn't exist anymore.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Added my Savefile to
can you tell me in which episode the problem appears.

Has this always been an integrated incest+WT mod? Because I remember using a mod that was just a WT mod but cannot remember who made it and it seems like it doesn't exist anymore.
this mod has always been Incest+WT. the other mod came from Phalzyr. He is a member of the WTHI development team

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
dont know if this one, but there was a walkthrough mod only, i played in the past as well

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes