cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
There are for sure going to be small group and pairing endings but only those that make sense and match up.

You won't get a Katie and Bella ending because Katie hates Bella. The only people Katie will end up with are either solo or with her 2 friends.

Monica doesn't have a lesbian point system so it's likely her ending will be solo unless Zarah manages to wiggle herself in and get timeshares on the MC's dick with her.

Jenna and Jolina are a very likely pairing but Jolina also seems to have ties with Bella so that could either be another pair or possible second 3way.

Elaine is too old fashioned to share so it's not likely she will be involved in any group stuff.

It looks like Wanda and Angel might be another pairing coming up.

Teresa I don't know enough about.
Wait Jolina has ties to Bella? I must have missed that.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
! D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc.zip: CRC failed in WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\game\E14\E14S4_40.jpg. The file is corrupt

I keep getting this error when extracting via winrar or 7zip.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wait Jolina has ties to Bella? I must have missed that.
How did you miss that? Been discussed ad-infinitum. When on Jenna's laptop and you can see all her feeds/screenshots etc, there is a shot of both of them (individually) in what appears to be the exact same kitchen.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
! D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc.zip: CRC failed in WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\game\E14\E14S4_40.jpg. The file is corrupt

Make sure your WinRAR is up to date. If that doesn't work, download it again it might be a corrupt download.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I downloaded it from Nopy and Mega - same checksum for the ZIP, so same file. The latest versions of WinRAR and PeaZIP both report the same thing - there's a checksum error in WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\game\E14\E14S4_40.jpg. The file is definitely corrupt, probably because of a last-minute change by the author after the initial archive list was built.

EDIT - don't see any chatter on the CG Discord, but it's a quiet sever most of the time.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018

I downloaded it from Nopy and Mega - same checksum for the ZIP, so same file. The latest versions of WinRAR and PeaZIP both report the same thing - there's a checksum error in WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\game\E14\E14S4_40.jpg. The file is definitely corrupt, probably because of a last-minute change by the author after the initial archive list was built.

EDIT - don't see any chatter on the CG Discord, but it's a quiet sever most of the time.
working fine for me

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

However, the file is extracted. If you don't have it here I add it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Unless a new player, everyone should have it in their Ep18 folder. Just copy and paste it.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
However, the file is extracted. If you don't have it here I add it.
It extracted for me as well, but the checksum is still bad. I'm just concerned that there's going to be an influx of people with the same problem, and we should probably try to figure this out and potentially get an updated zip file.

Reactions: cakeny and Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It extracted for me as well, but the checksum is still bad. I'm just concerned that there's going to be an influx of people with the same problem, and we should probably try to figure this out and potentially get an updated zip file.
That would be wise yes before we get 20 pages asking about it.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
well from reading what people are saying... i think im gonna wait a bit till its defo okay to download without spending time troubleshooting

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
There are for sure going to be small group and pairing endings but only those that make sense and match up.

You won't get a Katie and Bella ending because Katie hates Bella. The only people Katie will end up with are either solo or with her 2 friends.

Monica doesn't have a lesbian point system so it's likely her ending will be solo unless Zarah manages to wiggle herself in and get timeshares on the MC's dick with her.

Jenna and Jolina are a very likely pairing but Jolina also seems to have ties with Bella so that could either be another pair or possible second 3way.

Elaine is too old fashioned to share so it's not likely she will be involved in any group stuff.

It looks like Wanda and Angel might be another pairing coming up.

Teresa I don't know enough about.
Yep, this seems reasonable, quite logical, hope dev thinks the same way. I will have a separate save for Elaine, I really dig her. :)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Yes, I have the same issue, think I have to wait too till it gets mended.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes