Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How everyone can't live without incest anymore :LOL:
It's how the game was originally intended. I personally think they should have done something along the lines of SL and just put variables in the script so a simple two line patch would put it back to normal. At least we have DrAddy to fix it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, people who want creative freedom need to stay away from patreon.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hi please bring the patch out today if you can :(.... :cry:
As much as I would like to do that, but unfortunately you have to wait a bit. I'm working on the completion of the WT part and start tomorrow with the Incest part, so I'll be ready next weekend at the latest. Real life is a bitch. I can only thank you all for being so patient and not putting me under pressure. THANK YOU ALL.

Last edited:

enel777

May 14, 2020
As much as I would like to do that, but unfortunately you have to wait a bit. I'm working on the completion of the WT part and start tomorrow with the Incest part, so I'll be ready next weekend at the latest. Real life is a bitch. I can only thank you all for being so patient and not putting me under pressure. THANK YOU ALL.
Thanks for creating mods.

Jan 8, 2021
We love you please stay safe and healthy you are the nicest and the best <3 <3 ^-^)/

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
DrAddy we can never force you, we are rather grateful you are doing us this GREAT favor. Only, one request from me, please at least keep us updated weekly, or in a fortnight, so at least we can apprehend the ETA.

• Angry
Reactions: Shifty_9

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
DrAddy we can never force you, we are rather grateful you are doing us this GREAT favor. Only, one request from me, please at least keep us updated weekly, or in a fortnight, so at least we can apprehend the ETA.
It's currently hard to say when I'll be able to work on the mod, but I'll try my best to keep you up to date.
I have Thursday and Friday off, so I will definitely work on the mod.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
It's currently hard to say when I'll be able to work on the mod, but I'll try my best to keep you up to date.
It'a already good that you make this work, the life first in any case.

Reactions: enel777

Orranis

Jul 22, 2018
You're doing an amazing job keeping us updated and in the loop, so I think I can say we're all more than happy to wait. Take as long as you need.

Reactions: trbbles and bits
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes