Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Android version is on the way, I'm uploading it now, but it takes a little time.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
DrAddy it seems you missed a line in episode 14. When talking to Jo in the coffee shop she says "friend's" life instead of Sister's. It's on line 3613 of the script.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Hi! Thank you very much for the WT and incest patch. Playing Ep20 I just found this. And I suppose last sentence shouldn't say exactly that in the incest mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone cany answer this or not. I play a lot of the games on my android. I just upgraded to the Samsung s21 from the s8. It doesn't have the data folders. Even using my PC it doesn't show them. Is there a way to use some of the mods ? Or am I just missing something?

I did look it up and they are supposed to be in the Samsung folder but the only thing that is in it is a music folder

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone cany answer this or not. I play a lot of the games on my android. I just upgraded to the Samsung s21 from the s8. It doesn't have the data folders. Even using my PC it doesn't show them. Is there a way to use some of the mods ? Or am I just missing something?

I did look it up and they are supposed to be in the Samsung folder but the only thing that is in it is a music folder
I'm not sure if it's the problem or not, and I can't test it personally but could they be hidden? With a quick google search I found this info.

On your phone, Settings>Battery And Devise Care>Storage>Triple Dot (Top Right Corner "Advanced")>Files>Triple Dot (Top Right Corner "Settings")>Toggle "Show Hidden System Files"

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes