Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
View attachment 1499442 getting this when i try to save dont if its the mod or not
Can you play it without mod and let me know if the problem persists?

I love how some people just beat around the bush.

DrAddy, The dev has uploaded a new version of the game.​
Please update your wonderful mod when you get the opportunity.​
Let's see what I can do about that. First I have to load the game, then start with the mod, that may take time. :whistle:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
sorry forgot to reply it was a problem with the autosaves not showing in-game deleted them from my game,save file its working fine now
Thanks for the answer. This is more a renpy problem, I had it in another game.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Patiently waiting for your update. Probably takes longer than other incest mods since you actually need to re-write plot and dialogue with no idea where the story might go from here.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I have been looking though code and man story got immensely complex. Even what so far seemed to be printed in black and white is now obscured with new lies into gray..
Feels more like chess now..

Anyway , there seems to be missing code.
There is moment where you can lie but label is missing.
jump E21_NoFool
Label for it doesn't exist anywhere (label E21_NoFool)

Without knowing consequence behind the label , for me its impossible to proceed.
I am not aware if there is a fix by Author.

--Reading more, not going for lie , but telling half-truth doesn't seem to have any big consequence at least by what i have read, just option to push J to threesome with other girls and some love points lost

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I have been looking though code and man story got immensely complex. Even what so far seemed to be printed in black and white is now obscured with new lies into gray..

jump E21_NoFool

Without knowing consequence behind the label , for me its impossible to proceed.

--Reading more, not going for lie , but telling half-truth doesn't seem to have any big consequence at least by what i have read, just option to push J to threesome with other girls and some love points lost
The fact that the game is getting twisty is the reason we need the WT. Hopefully, DrAddy has finished his project and can return to the TOTALLY important stuff!!! :D

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017

jump E21_NoFool

If there are bugs that have nothing to do with my mod, then it must be reported to the developer. For missing labels I can do nothing, I only create the walkthrough by the points.

The fact that the game is getting twisty is the reason we need the WT. Hopefully, DrAddy has finished his project and can return to the TOTALLY important stuff!!! :D
I'll do my best when I have time, but real life comes first. :coffee:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
If there are bugs that have nothing to do with my mod, then it must be reported to the developer.
I am aware. I wasn't saying anything about your mod. I just mentioned it. Unfortunately i am not subscribed to the dev atm in order to report it , but he must have noticed by now. Anyway the choice that exist in game seems to be the best choice even without knowing what other one is.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes