Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I am aware. I wasn't saying anything about your mod. I just mentioned it. Unfortunately i am not subscribed to the dev atm in order to report it , but he must have noticed by now. Anyway the choice that exist in game seems to be the best choice even without knowing what other one is.
You must not be playing too closely. I am, and it seems the choices are getting too difficult because the game is starting to take a twisty path.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
You must not be playing too closely. I am, and it seems the choices are getting too difficult because the game is starting to take a twisty path.
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

Presented choice to tell semi-truth (instead of lie) to J is the best to me.
Point was that she gets onboard with other girls like she got on board with caffe owner , which she does in this route. You lose couple love points , but that's irrelevant, relevant part is that she accepted , even more so, she got horny of the thought of idea

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Waiting for the mod with all tranquility to start translating this episode, I don't really need it so I can focus very calmly on translating the more than 300 files that have the summertime saga, but not those whose things definitely can not be translated because at the first change throws an error.

Thank you for your wonderful work and I look forward to your mods of upcoming games like this one.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Last update took a week or so, plus with Christmas Holidays people will need to be patient, take your time real life comes first and if things are rushed who knows what errors could happen.

janexxx

Mar 12, 2018
Of course not. I don't have the time right now, but I'm still working on the mod. It's Christmas time and in sales that means stress and little time.
your post is greatly appreciated most forums on here lack communication and patients so please take your time and thank you for the update.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Not yet, but the mod is coming. I can not give a release date. I try my best to get the mod ready as soon as possible.
It is alright man. It is enough that you are doing this mod. You are busy, we get it. Take your time, also if you find time please look into AML please.

Last edited:

Reptilite

Aug 6, 2020
Hey there
Do any of you fine lads have the links to EP20 version ? I wanna play the game with this awesome mod but as was mentioned in the post the EP21 doesn't work with EP20 mod
Thanks in advance

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
A small update on EP21. On Thursday I have only 3 hours working time and from Friday off. From Thursday I will actively continue with the mod and hope that it is finally finished before the new year arrives, otherwise I will finish it on the weekend. Thank you all for your patience.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes