Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
But of course. Always these people without patience. :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, my fingers are already scrolling and typing.

Reactions: doujin1

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Man, this game is pretty much impossible to play without a walkthrough because of all the infinite scenarios, so i'll wait for the MOD as long as it takes :KEK:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Man, this game is pretty much impossible to play without a walkthrough because of all the infinite scenarios, so i'll wait for the MOD as long as it takes :KEK:
What your waiting for is already done. But I'm waiting on the incest part. You can keep the walkthrough for yourself, ya cheater :). On that note I'm not entirely sure why he waits to release them together. It's not like they can both be used at the same time anyway.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
What your waiting for is already done. But I'm waiting on the incest part. You can keep the walkthrough for yourself, ya cheater :). On that note I'm not entirely sure why he waits to release them together. It's not like they can both be used at the same time anyway.
Very simple. First I make the walktrought, then I write the incest in it and a version is ready, then I delete the walkthrough info again and the incest only patch is ready.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ah, so you really only work with one script then. Well not one, but you know what I mean I think. In my head I pictured two separate tasks, like this set of scripts for the walkthrough, and this set for the incest. I guess your way does the same thing though. At the end of the day how it gets done is pretty irrelevant, just as long as it does. I'm a patient man and I wasn't saying that to be snarky or anything, it's just something that was floating around in my head.

Edit: One day I'll write incest instead of insect. Stupid brain.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Ah, so you really only work with one script then. Well not one, but you know what I mean I think. In my head I pictured two separate tasks, like this set of scripts for the walkthrough, and this set for the incest. I guess your way does the same thing though. At the end of the day how it gets done is pretty irrelevant, just as long as it does. I'm a patient man and I wasn't saying that to be snarky or anything, it's just something that was floating around in my head.

Edit: One day I'll write incest instead of insect. Stupid brain.
Removing the walkthrough only takes a few minutes. This is the easy way.

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub$

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I'm done with EP21, but I still have to test it first. Unfortunately, my saves from the end of EP20 are gone :cry:, so testing will take a while. I think tonight everything will be ready. New Year's Eve is overrated anyway. :p

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
They haven't added episode 21 to the "start at episode" option? And oh yeah, I guess it is new years eve.

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
This shitty walkthrough mod made me lose monica, jenna, katie and angel in the last update. This is how it went - [When katie comes after watching the movie I followed the green choices. Rest is history. Then in bathroom the mc made out with wenda and got caught and angel broke up with the mc] What kind of shitty walkthrough is this?? I wait to play a game for 1 month (after it has been released on 30th november) and end up loosing all the girls. Great, fucking great!! In next update I may lose the only girls ellaine and bella. And to find people flatter and cosset the modder after all this as if it is nothing is unbearable. I donot care how many facepalms this post gets, the truth should once be told and realised by everyone instead of this false facade everyone is using. I cannot say happy new year as it started off with shitload of false promises. I am afraid of playing aml with this kind of mod.

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
This shitty walkthrough mod made me lose monica, jenna, katie and angel in the last update. [When katie comes after watching the movie I followed the green choices. Rest is history. Then in bathroom the mc made out with wenda and got caught and angel broke up with the mc] What kind of shitty walkthrough is this?? I wait to play a game for 1 month (after it has been released on 30th november) and end up loosing all the girls. Great, fucking great!! In next update I may lose the only girls ellaine and bella. And to find people flatter and cosset the modder after all this as if it is nothing is unbearable. I donot care how many facepalms this post gets, the truth should once be told and realised by everyone instead of this false facade everyone is using. I cannot say happy new year as it started off with shitload of false promises. I am afraid of playing aml with this kind of mod.
I find it strange myself, but I only create the walkthrough according to the points that are awarded.

Reactions: cloudfw

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Belzeebub, you do realize that all a walkthrough mod is, is giving you a visual representation of what choices lead to the selected outcome of the Dev right? DrAddy doesn't rewrite the story or change anything himself. Last time I checked saying thank you to someone who is trying to help you out is something you learn in kindergarten and I don't see why you would be "infuriated" by it. This mod didn't make you lose anything, your actions in the story did. Play the game without the mod and the same thing will happen.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes