Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
DrAddy, I haven't played through all the paths for episode 21 yet but it looks like you missed a line in the Jenna path in the beginning. I think I should probably be "our Mother", or "Mom"? I don't know what line it's on this time because I didn't notice it until after I edited it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info, will add to the fix list.
Why is my real name in the game? :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for the info, will add to the fix list.
Why is my real name in the game? :ROFLMAO:
Not sure what you mean. It is a screenshot from my game that's why it says "Thomas", if that's what your talking about. I always use my real name in these things. :)

N1ce

Jun 12, 2020
Is Android version of EP21 with WT also coming or not in the works at the moment? Thanks in advance. :)

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I apologize for not posting the fix and Android version yet. Unfortunately my internet is spinning due to the expansion of the provider. I have unfortunately currently no stable Internet and constantly struggling with disconnections. According to my provider, the expansion in my district should be completed by mid-March. Until then I will pause the mod. I know this is annoying, but unfortunately I have no other option. Thanks for your patience, you are the best.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is it possible to use only the walkthrough and not the incest patch from this mod? The walkthrough is brilliant, but I'd prefer no incest.

Wreckedoedipussy

Sep 28, 2021
So sorry for the noob question, but I have heard so much about this game, but I don't know where to go to get the original, core game or VN. I see these updates and patches only. Where can I find the game itself?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes