Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [Ep. 23] [CheekyGimp]

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Sorry guys for letting you down but the script has been changed a lot so I have to put it on hold atm because I'm not able to rewrite the whole mod with the colossal scale. Hope you guy understand that
That's very unfortunate, but understandable. That is one long-ass game.

Reactions: Esna and Tyrfing

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Sorry guys for letting you down but the script has been changed a lot so I have to put it on hold atm because I'm not able to rewrite the whole mod with the colossal scale. Hope you guy understand that
Do it at your own pace. The mod and the work are appreciated. :coffee:

Jul 16, 2018
I haven't played this game at all yet, but I normally never play a game without a walkthrough mod.
Does this game need a walkthrough? If so, I'll wait for LaikDink to update his/her mod (if (s)he actually will continue, that is).

pwatcher123

Jan 13, 2023
I haven't played this game at all yet, but I normally never play a game without a walkthrough mod.
Does this game need a walkthrough? If so, I'll wait for LaikDink to update his/her mod (if (s)he actually will continue, that is).
VN - Ren'Py - Where the Heart Is [Ep. 24] [CheekyGimp] | F95zone
This should link to ep 23 compressed and you should be able to use either this mod or the mod wt up to that version. The WT will help immensely getting to the latter half of the game if you go at it with a harem in mind (even though the game' ending does not have a harem end goal planned for it)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Imo yes, very much so. Thats why its a shame this wont be updatetd, hope someone else picks it up because the game really is decent but SO many crossing paths.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
In my opinion it would be better to update the mod only when the game is completed. Imagine the sheer amount of work put to rewrite the mod from scratch and after 1 o 2 game updates the script changes again and the mod will need another rework.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Any updates?