Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [Ep. 23] [CheekyGimp]

May 2, 2020
You can check the Koga3 mod in the link on the OP. It already had my mod merged into there
why is it that by following the "green" text I get my relationship permanently ruined with Monica,Jenna,Katie in the scene where all 3 of them try to visit you at your bedroom? o_O

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
why is it that by following the "green" text I get my relationship permanently ruined with Monica,Jenna,Katie in the scene where all 3 of them try to visit you at your bedroom? o_O
Are you sure because I've made the choice that even if you choose the scene in the bedroom you still follow all the paths?

May 2, 2020
Are you sure because I've made the choice that even if you choose the scene in the bedroom you still follow all the paths?
weirdly enough it's true :eek: I have to send one of them out of the room to finish the event properly or I get the message saying something like "your relationship with Katie,Monica (and then latter Jenna) is permanently over" and also all their scenes after that are skipped. But if i send one of them out of the room, I don't get the message and 1 finish the scene with 1 girl and later they show up for more scenes... o_O It was so strange that I thought it had to be a bug or smth?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
weirdly enough it's true :eek: I have to send one of them out of the room to finish the event properly or I get the message saying something like "your relationship with Katie,Monica (and then latter Jenna) is permanently over" and also all their scenes after that are skipped. But if i send one of them out of the room, I don't get the message and 1 finish the scene with 1 girl and later they show up for more scenes... o_O It was so strange that I thought it had to be a bug or smth?
Can you show me your pictures, please?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
This is the best I could do since i didn't make a proper save at the begining of the scene... After choosing "tease her with the foot" Monica would step in and everything would go to shit :eek:
Hmm I don't know why because I check it quite few times and it works fine

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
Happened to me also. I was using KoGa3s mod with this WT embedded. I then started from beginning with only this mod and it happened again. Then I started a new game with only this mod straight from ep21 and this time all worked out fine. When I started from beginning I might've missed something though as I was just keeping ctrl pressed down and clicking the choices as fast as I could.

Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor
May 2, 2020
You can try it. Maybe because my mod is quite tangled so it may lead to some inconveniences here. Sorry about that
New game with only this mod from begining and it still happened... I will try only this mod from ep21 like "Temp3" mentioned and see if it works out. I think I was also using a different mod long time ago so there may be some sort of residual files that interfere even when you start a new game fresh...

Update. Tried what "Temp3" suggested, starting new game from chapter 21 and it works no problem....

Last edited:
Reactions: LaikDink

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
This happened to me also. It was like slamming into a brick wall since I like all three of them. But then I read after the fact that the devs have confirmed there won't be a harem ending. So maybe the WT is getting tripped up somehow since I think it was made with a harem route in mind.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
This happened to me also. It was like slamming into a brick wall since I like all three of them. But then I read after the fact that the devs have confirmed there won't be a harem ending. So maybe the WT is getting tripped up somehow since I think it was made with a harem route in mind.
Yeb that's my intention. Of course in case it bothers you, you can choose the opposite choice

May 27, 2017
Hey, just want to let you know, the VN has been updated. Please take your time to update your mod, no rush. You're doing god's work by providing us with free mods, thank you!

Reactions: ziggy81

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
In my opinion, you should change this mod according to the progression of the game. I mean, since an harem ending is not possible, you should create a choice screen at the beginning (like the mod for The Visit), you choose what kind of route you want and then the correct choiches are enlightened.

Reactions: ziggy81 and Punto

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
In my opinion, you should change this mod according to the progression of the game. I mean, since an harem ending is not possible, you should create a choice screen at the beginning (like the mod for The Visit), you choose what kind of route you want and then the correct choiches are enlightened.
Will consider that but it is likely I have to redo from the scratch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto and JennaJJ