WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I tried the Deluca family and I liked it but my problem was I only liked Luna and from what I remember it seemed to be going down the forced harem route so I stopped playing though it's been a while since I played it. I'm not really surprised that most people only play for the sex scenes but I am disappointed that they have such a focus since I really like the writing of this game and like I said to Mr Friendly the sex scenes bore me now and I just want to see the main plot.

Reading all the crying and bitching on the forums is all I'm waiting for I can't wait for that to happen. The reason I love the quick start feature is because when the drama finally explodes I can just start from the episode it happens and not have to play as a man whore from the beginning and feel like a massive arsehole having a save for it.

Well this MASSIVE ARSEHOLE enjoys it. I have solo paths (well sort of solo paths) for Katie (Debbie and Lily) and Jenna (Jolina). But in a game where you don't know who to trust why should any of them be able to trust me? It's only a game and as in any game I play for fun so I chose the route which I consider to be the most fun.

And you won't be forced into a harem in The Deluca Family. Sorry for mentioning another game in your thread Cheeky, Ace, Cell. Your game is awesome and I certainly meant no disrespect.

MASSIVE ARSEHOLE IS OUT!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well this MASSIVE ARSEHOLE enjoys it. I have solo paths (well sort of solo paths) for Katie (Debbie and Lily) and Jenna (Jolina). But in a game where you don't know who to trust why should any of them be able to trust me? It's only a game and as in any game I play for fun so I chose the route which I consider to be the most fun.

And you won't be forced into a harem in The Deluca Family. Sorry for mentioning another game in your thread Cheeky, Ace, Cell. Your game is awesome and I certainly meant no disrespect.

MASSIVE ARSEHOLE IS OUT!
You're the one I'm actually waiting for to scream at the top of your lungs, when your man whore ways catch up to. Hehe Instead of being called 'WhiteyG', we'll be calling you 'WhineyG'. Ahahahaha :p

Reactions: WhiteyG

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

MASSIVE ARSEHOLE IS OUT!
Yeah, I have solo paths too. But I still quick start each update with all the manwhore options (need 1 toggle button for that so we don't need to go down the list each time) just so I can see what happens.

And Deluca Family was a grindfest last I tried it, basically "peep, interact, peep, go on mission, repeat, get a tiny bit of content, start the process all over again". No sex whatsoever, just grinding, and mafia cliches. Perhaps that's changed but IMO if I am going to be bored by a game at least liven it up with some fucking.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I have solo paths too. But I still quick start each update with all the manwhore options (need 1 toggle button for that so we don't need to go down the list each time) just so I can see what happens.

And Deluca Family was a grindfest last I tried it, basically "peep, interact, peep, go on mission, repeat, get a tiny bit of content, start the process all over again". No sex whatsoever, just grinding, and mafia cliches. Perhaps that's changed but IMO if I am going to be bored by a game at least liven it up with some fucking.
so you want less fucking here and more fucking in Deluca? Maybe Ace and Cheeky can collaborate with Hopes and give you the perfect game? :)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Everytime I try and get out they pull me back in!

You're the one I'm actually waiting for to scream at the top of your lungs, when your man whore ways catch up to. Hehe Instead of being called 'WhiteyG', we'll be calling you 'WhineyG'. Ahahahaha :p
You're going to be disappointed I've been expecting it for a long time. Although I will be sad to see my man whore days come to an end. But I'll come in here and throw a tantrum just to amuse you guys.

My only save thus far is my manwhore route but i'm looking forward to see it implode :)

Thank god for the quick start option ;)
It's like my grandpa always told me. Us whores gotta stick together. ;)

So you miss out on all the sex and just do it for the bitching? You get stranger everyday MrFriendly.

Oh and now you want to bitch that there wasn't enough sex in Deluca. You sir are an enigma. The grind is gone if you don't want to do it. They added a VN mode. Although there might be bugs I haven't tried it yet.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Everytime I try and get out they pull me back in!

You're going to be disappointed I've been expecting it for a long time. Although I will be sad to see my man whore days come to an end. But I'll come in here and throw a tantrum just to amuse you guys.

It's like my grandpa always told me. Us whores gotta stick together. ;)

So you miss out on all the sex and just do it for the bitching? You get stranger everyday MrFriendly.

Oh and now you want to bitch that there wasn't enough sex in Deluca. You sir are an enigma. The grind is gone if you don't want to do it. They added a VN mode. Although there might be bugs I haven't tried it yet.
Mr.Friendly an enigma? Welcome to F95 Whitey ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, when it happens, let us throw you a huge pity party. I promise all the girls will be there to help. Ahahaha

Reactions: WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes