matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
surprises me a little that nobody has thrown the name Zarah in the ring yet.
maybe she had had something with MC's dad in the past, maybe she monitored monica for him too.
she also knows the financial situation from monica, the maternal feelings she has for the MC.
katie's insecurity and nerdy jenna with her computer skills she will have known too.
she must have known the other women in MC's dad life too.

there are a few other things to forge a plot out.

I could be completely wrong, but she had enough time to plan everything. :unsure:

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
maybe she had had something with MC's dad in the past, maybe she monitored monica for him too.
she also knows the financial situation from monica, the maternal feelings she has for the MC.
katie's insecurity and nerdy jenna with her computer skills she will have known too.

I could be completely wrong, but she had enough time to plan everything. :unsure:
I genuinely had some thoughts about zarah, like you said she knows monica and the girls, she does display some maternal feelings towards the mc but depending on the depth of detail the devs put into the characters that could also be associated with the early choice of the mc being into the whole mommy/milf thing, or she could just be affectionate and protective of her boytoy. She does show genuine feelings towards the family, at the start when you about to go to the pool with katie and have the 5 mins alone to get corrupted by zarah she herself wanted to know the intentions of the mc coz she didnt want to see mon or the girls getting hurt. So the original thughts i had about her had pretty much dissipated. So personally I think she just a hungry cougar with lima syndrome :ROFLMAO:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021

I yhought about it before but then decided it as unlikely. MC's father aside from being seriously f****d in the head was also wery vain so Zarah who was tagged by pepole as granny would be below his interest. Unless he decided to one-up Monica by seducing her best friend. This scenario is also ulikely because if he was interested in how Monica is doing and desired revenge he would know about her money problem. He would simply go to her with offer: you give me your body, I give you money. It is quite possible that Monica concerned with wellbeing and futre of her daughters would accept. That would be ultimate victory over her rather than playing with her friend.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
ok, if you look at it that way :unsure:
I still have my doubts about her and don't let her get too close to my MC :cautious:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
oh what happened?, did they remove the incest content?
There never was any incest content. There's a mod that rewrites the story that the devs have nothing to do with and is only for those people who are desperate to have incest in every single game even when it doesn't make sense.

Reactions: sava75

Gian_154

Mar 22, 2019
There never was any incest content. There's a mod that rewrites the story that the devs have nothing to do with and is only for those people who are desperate to have incest in every single game even when it doesn't make sense.
oh I play it from the first chapters, I think from the first 5, that's why I ask, I remember that at the beginning I had, that's why my doubt

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
oh I play it from the first chapters, I think from the first 5, that's why I ask, I remember that at the beginning I had, that's why my doubt
Unlike most game that has a patch for incest, this was never intended as a game with incest which is why the patch gets a little weird.

Most games with patch are written as incest from the beginning but the patch is needed to circumvent Patreon's rules.

I'm one of the biggest incest fans on this site and even I don't want this to be incest :)

Gian_154

Mar 22, 2019
Unlike most game that has a patch for incest, this was never intended as a game with incest which is why the patch gets a little weird.

Most games with patch are written as incest from the beginning but the patch is needed to circumvent Patreon's rules.

I'm one of the biggest incest fans on this site and even I don't want this to be incest :)
oh maybe I expressed myself wrong I don't speak English, I remember that I had the label of incest that's what I was referring to, because at first it didn't seem strange, but I made a lot of progress and surely for the better, that's why my doubt was the label not the content , sorry for expressing myself badly and thank you for responding so kindly.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
oh maybe I expressed myself wrong I don't speak English, I remember that I had the label of incest that's what I was referring to, because at first it didn't seem strange, but I made a lot of progress and surely for the better, that's why my doubt was the label not the content , sorry for expressing myself badly and thank you for responding so kindly.
No worries, you make more sense than many native english speakers around here ;)

Reactions: Gian_154

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Please. Anything but that. Hit me with an obvious reveal, so obvious that a child could have guessed it, I'd take that over having my 'expectations subverted'. I've had enough of that for one lifetime.
Hear hear!

Jolina is the linchpin to the plot, the email was sent from her shop, which started everything. Jo and Bella might be an item, or it might just be a professional relationship, though it's been suggested several times that Jolina has a preference for women. The fortune teller might have also alluded to it, the sister and her blonde lesbian more likely refers to Jo/Bella than Katie/Debbie.

Also, if you're on Jenna's route, there is a scene where you spy on Jo through her webcam and some super detective in this thread figured out that it's from Elaine's kitchen.
I've never been comfortable counting that shot as evidence because it's not clear how to tell the difference between an in-game clue and an out-of-game reuse of an existing kitchen asset. Lily's parents' home is more or less the same as Jolina's apartment, for example, but I'm pretty sure that's a coincidence and not meant to be a plot point. It might be the same with Jolina's kitchen sharing the same assets as Elaine's.

Jolina working with Bella synchs up with the fortune teller, fits the hints at Jo preferring women, and would explain a few oddities in her behavior, but there's no solid evidence linking them otherwise. And it's not clear why Jolina would stay over at Elaine's house if Jo and Bella are conspiring against her (rather than Bella coming over to Jo's apartment), nor why Jolina would set up her laptop on the counter of a house if she was only there for the night.

In short, the image of Jolina in that kitchen can support either possibility depending on our point of view - like most of the evidence about the gold digger. :confused:

Not to mention the fact that Bella and Jo are probably the only LIs who never take no for an answer, for most other women, you get a simple 'not interested' choice and romance is never brought up again. But these 2 girls just keep going after him over and over again. I mean come on, I know the MC is a good looking and smooth talking charmer, but it's still a bit odd, especially for Jo who barely knows the MC.

Lastly, she only brings up leaving town if she is in a relationship with the MC (probably to test how serious he is with her). Otherwise she only asks if he knows any cheap motels in the area and doesn't bring up some supposed job that she has taken on the other side of the country. I am pretty sure Jolina isn't going to disappear from the game even if you don't invite her to the BH.
Eh, I think Jolina will take no for an answer. She's very flirty, but she dials that back significantly if the MC never plays along. She won't even ask the MC for a place to stay unless she's dating him - unlike Bella, who's tried to invite herself to the beach house nearly every time we see her recently.

I agree that Elaine has every right to look out for herself. But it's rather hard to sympathize with her considering how unceremoniously she yeeted the MC, a 19 year old kid who himself had no security, out of HER house. Not only that, but she went above and beyond in being evil and petty towards him, when she told him that even if he has no means of residence and is really struggling, doesn't mean he can return.

Even if it truly was because of her guilt and shame, still doesn't justify her actions. She could have let the MC stay at the Beach house or done 100 other things that didn't involve kicking a barely legal adult out of his own house immediately after his father's passing, without a support system.
Well, that's the thing. If Elaine did spoof the MC's address to send the emails that kicked the game off, then perhaps she was trying to give him a support system? After all, if the only goal was to sabotage the MC's inheritance, she should have sent the email only to Monica. But we know that some of his other friends also got emails allegedly from the MC asking if the MC could stay with them; if the MC had accepted one of those other offers, he might never have reconnected with Monica. So as diabolical plans go, this wasn't a very good one.

Obviously this all speculative, but it could fit with a scenario where Elaine needed the MC out of the house but wanted to make sure he had somewhere to go. Of course the question then would be why would Elaine want the MC out? It seems unlikely she would have known the will terms at the time (and if she did, then she probably knew the MC's terms as well). Perhaps it's as she first said: she was overwhelmed and pushed him away out of habit, but then why bother ensuring he could land on his feet?

Again, there's evidence something is amiss, but it's hard to pin down precisely what's going on.

I think Elaine probably never even went to Jo's cafe. The email was sent by Jo at Bella's behest. If you let Bella stay at the BH at the end of Chapter 22, she tells you how Elaine supposedly lifted you contact info from your phone, but she could have done the same thing herself.

She lifts the info from MC's phone and gives it to her tech savvy partner who sends the email to Monica and kickstarts the whole plot.
Elaine must have gone to the Cafe at some point, otherwise there'd be no footage of her entering it to misuse. I don't think Bella has the resources to mimic Elaine and the cafe well enough to fool the MC. The question is when Elaine went and what she went there to do. As always, both innocent and malicious explanations are plausible. Hopefully that will finally be revealed in Episode 23.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Eh, I think Jolina will take no for an answer. She's very flirty, but she dials that back significantly if the MC never plays along. She won't even ask the MC for a place to stay unless she's dating him
She propositions the MC at 4 separate occasions; first during their date, then after meeting Theresa, then at the coffee shop and finally at her apartment, and you have to turn her down every single time. It doesn't mean much by itself, but it's remarkable that the two most sus women are the ones who most aggressively pursue the MC.

Well, that's the thing. If Elaine did spoof the MC's address to send the emails that kicked the game off, then perhaps she was trying to give him a support system? After all, if the only goal was to sabotage the MC's inheritance, she should have sent the email only to Monica. But we know that some of his other friends also got emails allegedly from the MC asking if the MC could stay with them; if the MC had accepted one of those other offers, he might never have reconnected with Monica. So as diabolical plans go, this wasn't a very good one.

Obviously this all speculative, but it could fit with a scenario where Elaine needed the MC out of the house but wanted to make sure he had somewhere to go. Of course the question then would be why would Elaine want the MC out? It seems unlikely she would have known the will terms at the time (and if she did, then she probably knew the MC's terms as well). Perhaps it's as she first said: she was overwhelmed and pushed him away out of habit, but then why bother ensuring he could land on his feet?
It's a massive wild guess from me, but I think what could have happened is that Elaine's first part of the will gave her control over the house, like how the MC first got the BH, car and cash before being hit with the doozy about the inheritance money. Only Elaine's part must have some sort of clause, like she needs to retain sole residency for a certain period of time. So she kicked the MC out only to learn that her condition requires the MC to transfer the house over to her, so she starts acting all nice and friendly towards him.

It's possible Elaine might have some latent maternal feelings towards the MC, but she still went the extra mile on being vicious towards the MC. But I still don't think she's the one who sent the emails. Because when you show Elaine's picture to Jo in Episode 22, her reaction is different based on whether you're romancing her or not. On normal route, she just straights up confirms that Elaine was the one who sent the email, but on her romance path she takes a while and looks guilty/conflicted before confirming it.

Elaine must have gone to the Cafe at some point, otherwise there'd be no footage of her entering it to misuse. I don't think Bella has the resources to mimic Elaine and the cafe well enough to fool the MC. The question is when Elaine went and what she went there to do. As always, both innocent and malicious explanations are plausible. Hopefully that will finally be revealed in Episode 23.
I think the whole CCTV business is shady. You don't come across them, you are given them. By Jolina, who is a techie herself. And even the timing of it is suspicious, you get it just before the endgame. You can even accuse Jolina of withholding and she says something about how she only got curious about them recently.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
She propositions the MC at 4 separate occasions; first during their date, then after meeting Theresa, then at the coffee shop and finally at her apartment, and you have to turn her down every single time. It doesn't mean much by itself, but it's remarkable that the two most sus women are the ones who most aggressively pursue the MC.
Zarah does the same though, I had the hardest time getting rid of her.... I have to refuse her multiple times! I think this is just the way the game wants go give players a chance to change their minds about pursuing certain characters or not, thus paths are not closed for good after the first rejection (at least with some characters).

And what on earth would Jolina gain from pursuing a relationship with the MC? Unless "Dizzy" refers to more than one person and the dad had a threesome with her and Bella and the will stipulates that they have to make the MC fall in love with them etc (or maybe get one of them pregnant), or they have to make sure the MC is not with Monica, Katie and Jenna, which, in my opinion, sounds a bit far fetched. Not entirely out of this world, but in my opinion still unlikely.

So two options:
Jolina fakes it and is teamed up with Bella. Why? What could she ever hope to gain from pursuing the MC? Also, that may implicate Jenna as well, which I find extremely unlikely, since it's Jenna's idea in the first place to go after Jolina. Unless Jolina and Jenna already know each other and they have a plan. But what kind of plan? Why? Why would Jenna be involved with the will in any way to begin with?

If Jolina doesn't fake it and she does indeed love the MC then, technically speaking, she can't be a lesbian. I know that most VNs use that term very loosely, even Debbie is called a lesbian in this game when she is evidently not, she jumps on the MC at the earliest opportunity. She's bisuexual. NOT a lesbian. Huge difference! If Jolina actually loves the MC she would not be a lesbian and thus the prophecy can't really be about her (the prophecy can't be about either Debbie or Jolina really unless Jolina fakes it, Debbie certainly doesn't fake it when you are on her path).
But it's more likely than not the game refers to merely bisexual women as "lesbians"... So that goes nowhere. Jolina loving the MC would probably still make the game call her a lesbian if she also likes women.
But why reject the MC so harshly at first when there is a plan to get Jolina and the MC close together? Playing hard to get can hardly be the plan? Again, Jenna is the one who tries to pursuade the MC to go after her. But it's more likely that this is just her kink, the voyeurism and sharing, and she has quite some material about Jolina on her computer so maybe it's her dream to be a merry throuple?

To summarize: if Jolina fakes it... I don't see what she has to gain, unless she is Dizzy herself. If she's just teamed up with Dizzy what on earth would be the benefit of the MC getting into a relationship with her when Dizzy herself is already (depending on player choice) jumping the MC's bones? The only real goal they could have with either of them pursuing the MC is to get the MC away from Monica, Katie and Jenna when he chooses Jo or Bella over them. But that would actually make sure the MC DOES get money. Unless Dizzy's conditions are that the MC must sever ties with Monica & co (maybe the dad wanted to make double sure the MC will not keep contact with Monica and her daughters because he hates them with a passion). But why then would Jolina involve Jenna in her punishment scheme resulting in a potential threesome and maybe stirring even more infatuation in Jenna? She would make sure to get Jenna out of the picture as soon as possible and try to lure the MC away from Jenna and everyone else. Because if the MC is still seeing Jenna he (and if their condition is the same or smilar they too) still gets nothing, all three must be avoided. So luring the MC from Monica etc is probably nothing Jolina is doing, unless she's really stupid, which she is not. If the plan is to make the MC fall in love with either Bella and/or Jolina (when they both are Dizzy) then Jolina, once more, does a really bad job, since she harshly rejects the MC when he first asks her out on a date. So that makes no sense either, unless Jolina is stupid, which she is not.

So if the plan is to get the MC away from Monica & co or to make him fall in love with either Jo or Bella, Jolina is doing a really bad job. But what other goal can there be for Bella and Jolina to pursue the MC? Other than their condition is to be in a relationship with the MC or to lure him away from Monica & co... but that I find pretty far fetched.

The ultimate possibility is that we are all overthinking this. Who knows how much was planned in advance. If in a game of 20 questions I pick "yes" or "no" at random we will eventually get a result and the person who asked the questions will think he successfully guessed what I was thinking of... when instead I never thought of anything and just provided random "yes" or "no" answers. Could be the same here ;)

My guess: Jolina has something going on... but she's not Dizzy and not teamed up with Dizzy. Jolina's secret is probably not really about hurting the MC or taking advantage of him. Maybe it's something about Elaine and her plan.
My other guess: we are seriously overthinking everything :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes