danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
I love the update but if its only these episodes it does kinda feel like whiplash because you can kinda feel the writing style change at 11

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
One problem with multiple paths you miss something. In the beginning you can cum in Wanda when she is not on Birth control. So I nutted in her. now I have to play to completion to see if she lets me know if she's pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That Q3 steam release can't come soon enough. I'm so excited to finally add this gem to my collection.
I'll probably even boot the game up sometimes just to rewatch some of Debbie's really sexy scenes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not a fan of Katie, so it was easy to break up with her.
Yeah it took me a long time to like her. I really didn't like her at all for awhile. But when I played her path it was on of those characters you hate but grow to like over time and the pay off is honestly worth it.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah it took me a long time to like her. I really didn't like her at all for awhile. But when I played her path it was on of those characters you hate but grow to like over time and the pay off is honestly worth it.
I was the opposite. Started off liking her and playing a path, but just grew to dislike her more and more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I was the opposite. Started off liking her and playing a path, but just grew to dislike her more and more.
She's kinda like Quinn in where you grow to love her the more vulnerability she shows, but Katie starts off in a better place. I like Katie just fine but she's not in my top 5. She has some amazing stuff though. Singing Elvis together in the bathroom, that date at the restaurant, the rooftop scene in the last episode is spectacular.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
For me it was the opposite, enjoyed her at rhe begining but slowly got sick of her as the game went on.

4.40 star(s) 327 Votes