JJsaint

Jul 16, 2017
I never called Mabel wife material, or mention any sort of relationship with her. It's more like tossing aside Lily—who is falling in love with you, and is thinking about having a family with you—for an easy fuck. Just thinking with your dick, instead of where the heart is :HideThePain:

There's a game I played where you are dating a girl, but your cheating ex comes back into the picture and tries to seduce you. If you let her, then in the end you lose the main girl and end up back with the ex.... who cheats on you again. View attachment 3925352

That's what I have in mind regarding Mabel, but a smaller version of that.
What the name of that game?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What the name of that game?
Wellll... I wouldn't want to be off-topic... :HideThePain:
But it's called my life :KEK: Actually it's called Life With Mary

Mabel really serves no good purpose other than being a temptress. Seduces you on your date with Monica, seduces you on your date with Lily, and according to that fortune teller, a lot of people have "been on that ride." Same with the ex in the game I mentioned. But Mabel has a good sex scene so it's not all bad.

Reactions: JJsaint

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Wellll... I wouldn't want to be off-topic... :HideThePain:
But it's called my life :KEK: Actually it's called Life With Mary

Mabel really serves no good purpose other than being a temptress. Seduces you on your date with Monica, seduces you on your date with Lily, and according to that fortune teller, a lot of people have "been on that ride." Same with the ex in the game I mentioned. But Mabel has a good sex scene so it's not all bad.
No good purpose - good sex scene.
I'm having a really hard time putting those 2 sentences together. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 327 Votes