Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
So they pushed steam release from 3rd quarter to 4th quarter but basically releasing all 10 chapters on patreon with the next month and a half. So no steam purchase for me.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I am confused. He wills top the redo wih Chaper 10? He included new stuff including the Sister angel which is more intimiate as exmple. How does this even work with the rest of the game ?
Season 1 of the redo is Episodes 1 - 10 of the original game, plus new content, and it's specifically for Steam.

When Season 1 is released on Steam, the team will work full-time on Chapter 25 of the original game for Patreon, which, when released, will complete the original game.

Not many specifics after that, but it's logical to expect that there will be a redo (or partial redo) of episodes 11+ that will be released as Season 2 for Steam.

Reactions: Abhai and JJsaint

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I am confused. He wills top the redo wih Chaper 10? He included new stuff including the Sister angel which is more intimiate as exmple. How does this even work with the rest of the game ?
Best to read past post say about 1 year and follow the changes planed an why they were given and future plans for the game also discord has info but up to you to read it

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's the way the dev wants it. If that's not your cup of joe, then there's other games you can play.
Best I can hope for is going for everyone but never letting them find out about the others then, unless the dev is not letting you avoid being punished for that either.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
nope, but there will be futa...and NTR ofc.
thats way better combo anyway.
Why are you so vehemently against a harem being an option, when it has no impact on the routes you play? After reading your comments on that here, I can see that you're super toxic about it for no reason.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All I'm saying is what is the point of having so many LIs if you have to choose to get a good outcome.
Best I can hope for is going for everyone but never letting them find out about the others then, unless the dev is not letting you avoid being punished for that either.
Why are you so vehemently against a harem being an option, when it has no impact on the routes you play? After reading your comments on that here, I can see that you're super toxic about it for no reason.
I'll write slowly so you understand.

It is NOT A HAREM GAME...it WILL NEVER be a harem game, it was NEVER a harem game and NEVER WILL BE!!!!

Understand now????

4.40 star(s) 327 Votes