cloves8

Nov 23, 2018
well too many ppl know too many games bcause they can found forums like this one, and next they become patreons, some almost, ppl who can doit you know ($$), i think this is like WOW game, too many ppl try on pirate servers, and if they like the game, in some moments start to playing the official one. This is the same, you patreon the dev and some distribute the game in forums and more ppl help the dev. I think its fine.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Oh I know I will get some shit about it. I mean, people can say what they want about me decreasing it. I really don't care what anyone on here says, because odds are they're not supporting anything. I just don't want it to turn into some back and forth where posts get deleted or worse.

I'm going to continue to support CG and the many other devs that are creating content that I like, but I'm just going to stop paying for those higher tiered perks from now on, and just get the game on release here. I know the only person being impacted here is the dev, but I don't know, it just doesn't sit well with me to donate or pay for something and not get what's being advertised.

I also don't understand why anyone who just "paid" for the game would leak it either. Like you just pledged US$10 for the game, and you're giving the link away to everyone... and for what? clout on a pirate forum? Likes? Makes no sense to me.
Previous reply was remove so making a simple reply.
By releasing game we get dev more attention, more attention more pledges. I support to get game finished.
I get it's hard to fathom and I get your point I really do. I respect your point of view on the matter.
Theres also the fact that this site is an outlet for many many sick twisted perverts better to let them enjoy there kinks in safety rather than doing it in the real world.
@CheekyGimp in regards to bonus for not leaking can I just whore my wife out to you for it?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Are you for real? Because we pledge to support a developer. We pay to ensure the game gets completed not for exclusivity. We release the content for several reasons. A. To get the creator more attention thus resulting in more pledges. Even if 1 out of every 5000 people pledge that is still worth it. B. We release it because we are paying for it. As I said we support to ensure the games finished not for exclusivity and C. So that this wonderful community of sick twisted perverts can enjoy there kinks in a safe environment in front of the PC or mac thus protecting the rest of the world from some truly disturbed sick bastards and there bloody awful kinks. Some really really messed up people here better to have an outlet that results in no one getting hurt.
As someone that pledges high to the dev twice my wife and I are not sorry the game gets leaked. Loved the update, cant wait for more and in regards to bonus you promised in return for not leaking can I just whore my wife out to you in return for it?
Paragraphs... It hurts to read that and try to reply.

"We release the content for several reasons. A. To get the creator more attention thus resulting in more pledges."
Here's why this is bullshit, because the game is going to be released to everyone anyway. The creator was asking for 4-5 days. Does waiting 4-5 days make the dev get less attention?

"B. We release it because we are paying for it."
So because you paid for it, you have the right to release it to everyone here even when the creator specifically asks people to wait 4-5 days? Do you even respect the creator you support?

"C. So that this wonderful community of sick twisted perverts can enjoy there kinks in a safe environment in front of the PC or mac thus protecting the rest of the world from some truly disturbed sick bastards and there bloody awful kinks. Some really really messed up people here better to have an outlet that results in no one getting hurt."
Lol really heard it all now, but still it's not like the game wasn't going to be released. It was 4-5 days, and people can't respect that. Don't even try to justify the reasons why you leak it, because you can't.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Hm. I'm pleased with the update, as usual, but it seemed like Lily reverted to her old, dumb personality. Didn't she mention at or before the party that it was mostly a ruse? Seems like she's legit stupid now. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.

Damn shame I only got handjobs with my choices. I checked a few other answers out and saw another scene, but it's not the way I want to go. Ah well. Hoping I'll get something good next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because i'm such a good pirate bitch i'm going to wait for a while to download it.

This is because I totally respect the dev.

It has nothing at all to do with me being stuck on Anthem and trying to sort out in my head why i'm really enjoying a game people seem to hate.

Hm. I'm pleased with the update, as usual, but it seemed like Lily reverted to her old, dumb personality. Didn't she mention at or before the party that it was mostly a ruse? Seems like she's legit stupid now. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.

Damn shame I only got handjobs with my choices. I checked a few other answers out and saw another scene, but it's not the way I want to go. Ah well. Hoping I'll get something good next update.
Lily wants an easy life so while it may be a ruse she isn't going to let on to anyone. That's why she only hinted at it and didn't outright say it. She's not going to suddenly change everything, that would go against her entire life plan of coasting by on her looks without having to do anything.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Ok, enough please. This is beating a dead horse. Let's get back to discussing the game and not each other. Thanks
Sorry about that. I didn't intend to go back and forth with anyone. I just see replies and I responded. I won't discuss it or reply to anyone else. So again, my apologies.

Reactions: bas

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I pledge to a tonne of creators. Some are game devs, some musicians and adult artists. My wife also pledged to a lot of devs. Patreon is a platform to support creators. The rewards are there way of saying thank you. Early access is by far the stupidest of rewards.
First, thank you for helping all those creators !

I want to add that early access is the stupidest of "rewards" because it isn't a reward. If a game is ready on day D, the developper will make it available on day D. Paying for "early access" doesn't allow people to get it earlier but others to get it later. So early access gives nothing, it just delays the game for other people.

This being said I absolutely don't mind people who use/enjoy early access, I just wanted to point that out. ;)

Reactions: mannbull
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes