fatnebba

Feb 19, 2024
Hey y'all, anybody got an apk for this game? I remember downloading the game a while ago then deleting it.
Thanks in advance.

cebs

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is S1 [Beta]
with MurrayMods All-Routes-Opened/See-All-Scenes Walkthrough Mod

Download

============================

Here's my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep24
with MurrayMods All-Routes-Opened/See-All-Scenes Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I just finished to the latest update...man oh man I can't wait for the next update!!! my four favorites girls are Jenna...Elaine..Jolina and Lily...I hope that I can finish the game with this harem lol

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
I just finished to the latest update...man oh man I can't wait for the next update!!! my four favorites girls are Jenna...Elaine..Jolina and Lily...I hope that I can finish the game with this harem lol
You can't. Jenna/Jo is possible. Jenna/Lily is only possible with Katie and Debbie. Elaine is a solo.

• Sad
Reactions: balboa2151

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah not happening..not sure how you kept all them so far to be honest.

Well..good luck with that :sneaky:

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It does not expressly give a game over but in the last chapter in fact Elaine discovers the relationship with Jolina and/or Bella, the matter is postponed but it sounds like a knockout at least with Elaine

For the other relationships you can go on for now (except Monica and her daughters together)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It does not expressly give a game over but in the last chapter in fact Elaine discovers the relationship with Jolina and/or Bella, the matter is postponed but it sounds like a knockout at least with Elaine

For the other relationships you can go on for now (except Monica and her daughters together)
Jenna and Jolina are easy. There was a moment during TV time with Monica and the two daughters where Jenna was open to you and her sister if you play it right. Jenna is open to you seeing other girls, so long as you tell her. So that's the route I have been on and I am still doing good with Elaine, but not sure how long that will last.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jenna and Jolina are easy. There was a moment during TV time with Monica and the two daughters where Jenna was open to you and her sister if you play it right. Jenna is open to you seeing other girls, so long as you tell her. So that's the route I have been on and I am still doing good with Elaine, but not sure how long that will last.
Elaine for now does not cross fates with anyone in Monica's extended family, including friends. But I doubt she can survive this stalemate.

Similarly to Jolina, Jenna might also have no problems with Lily and/or Debbie, even without Katie. But even here, there's too little time to sort it all out.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes