alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I've been replaying the game to explore different scenarios.

In the latest one I had the beach-house foursome but then only decided to date Debbie and Katie.

But it's not clear to me if Debbie starts dating Lily after this. For example if you declare your love for Debbie only, she clearly says the next morning that her plans for Lily are over. But in my scenario, she doesn't seem to say this.

So is it plausible that Debbie is dating Lily too on the side?

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021

In the latest one I had the beach-house foursome but then only decided to date Debbie and Katie.

But it's not clear to me if Debbie starts dating Lily after this. For example if you declare your love for Debbie only, she clearly says the next morning that her plans for Lily are over. But in my scenario, she doesn't seem to say this.

No. Lily isn't gay or bi, unless the MC pushes her to it. Even then she's still more into guys than girls.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Does Katie know you're also dating Debbie?

Also no, if doing that, Debbie is not seeing Lily. As DS above stated, Lily will only get involved with debbie if you push her into giving Debbie a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Does Katie know you're also dating Debbie?

Also no, if doing that, Debbie is not seeing Lily. As DS above stated, Lily will only get involved with debbie if you push her into giving Debbie a chance.
Katie does know we're also dating Debbie. We find this out during the stand-up comedy event when Debbie says: 'I already told her earlier that I'm not just going to hide in the shadows when it comes to you'.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hi folks,

For this update, rather than give a spiel about what I've been up to over the past week or what's in store for the coming week, I want to give a slightly more long-term update, so here are the plans over the next couple of months. Please bear in mind that these are plans/estimates, so could change due to circumstances outside my control (i.e. Cell's return or the addition of new team members, etc.) but at the moment, everything below should be do-able.

Cell is currently planning on returning to work ASAP, so my current plan would be for him to get started on the artwork for episode 25. (Yes, we are finally formally getting underway), while I continue doing the script work and final artwork for the re-do.

August plan:

I hope to complete the re-do of the last two episodes (or as close as possible) and release the demo on Patreon, while Cell works on episode 25 art.

September plan:

Finalize the re-do: Add music, SFX, new GUI and some tidy-up to get it ready for Steam release, while Cell continues to work on episode 25 (and I'll do some preliminary scripting for Episode 25 too). By the end of September, hoping that season 1 of the re-do will be ready for Steam launch, AND we'll have two months work of episode 25 completed. And I also hope to add two new members to the team to improve the speed on episode 25 (so there will be a recruiting process in August / September).

Episode 25 (Ongoing):

As you have noticed, that the episode length of episodes 1-24 WTHI have been constantly increasing (episodes 23 and 24 were ten times longer / bigger than episodes 1 and 2), and the wait time between episodes also increased significantly. To wrap everything up in the final episode, I'm expecting episode 25 to be pretty sizeable... So, rather than wait a looong time to see what episode 25 looks like, I am probably going to release it in smaller bite-sized chunks, rather than do a massive release at the end of a long, long wait. I have found trying to get the re-do demos out on a regular release cadence has helped keep my tempo up and gives me something to aim for with regular releases, rather than just having a long-term goal to have a full episode out by xxx date. So, I really think carrying this process / momentum into episode 25 will help speed things up (and if we get a perfect storm of progress AND success in finding new team members that can deliver), we should finally see the end of road for WTHI and hang up our coat on this particular (way-too-long) story that ended up having a few too many (but difficult to drop) characters.

Let me know if any questions or comments,

Thanks,

CG

Oct 19, 2020
No. No no no. Don't throw the poisonous dart of chunks. I know chunks from wvm. Please just finish then release it CheekyGimp

I know u're not the Brainshit but dont take the part path.

Also is Ace coming back to work with you guys? Can we call band back in together?

With best regards Thx

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No. No no no. Don't throw the poisonous dart of chunks. I know chunks from wvm. Please just finish then release it CheekyGimp

Also is Ace coming back to work with you guys? Can we call band back in together?

With best regards Thx
Yeah just like Bare Witness did, I'd rather it just take longer and release as one update.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I might check out first bit cause of the cliffhanger at least for the Bella path but other than that i'll wait for the entire episode

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

With best regards Thx
Yeah just like Bare Witness did, I'd rather it just take longer and release as one update.
yeah I might check out first bit cause of the cliffhanger at least for the Bella path but other than that i'll wait for the entire episode
Another vote for do it all together. Don't bother with chunks. I'll wait. The Bare Witness release was amazing, the Fetish Locator dribs & drabs of epilogues not so much.

Reactions: Maviarab

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
That is really true. But in the meantime all the Patreons keep on paying for nothing.

It has become common. Make a game, get Patreons, continue and when the game becomes exciting start a remake. And let everybody pay during your remake because it has to be on steam.........

I choose carefully the game I am sponsoring! The dev has to make a great game. And yes there some devs around here.
The author was very clear in his post after Ep24 was released: he literaly said that for the next future the redo of the first episodes (1 to 10 IIRC) would have been his only effort, and explicitely stated that he was so clear precisely to allow all his patreons not interested in the redo to unsubscribe.

I think some of them have unsubscribed.

Those who are still supporting him aren't being misled in any way. Their money, their informed choice.

---

I don't support anyone on Patreon, because I'm far from being rich so I don't do mecenatism patronage.
Because spending 10-15 bucks every month for 5-10 years for a finished game means doing mecenatism patronage.

But I can't deny that the Patreons doing mecenatism patronage are the ones allowing this kind of games to exist in the first place.
(At least for startups)

So I can't complain if someone spend their money to allow the author to stay afloat... since til now I (we...) have basically played for free.

I simply will buy the game when it will be finished.
I also would have prefered ep 25 being developed before, out of curiosity for the plot... but I get that the author needs to monetize, and I get that releasing on Steam the first episodes as they were (obsolete graphics) would have been a bad marketing choice that would have lost him potential buyers.

Plus I really enjoy the polished new graphics.

I just hope that the sales of Season 1 on Steam will make enough income to expand the team and to think to the plot of Ep25 with no stress and do a good narrative work, because this story doesn't deserve a rushed final. And a good final is doable only without financial worries.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes