TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Thanks, it appears that "mecenatism" isn't even a word in English

Sometimes anglicizing Italian words works, other times it doesn't :HideThePain:
Yeah at first I was like that's not English, then Google gave me some AI answers and I wasn't confident in entirely ruling it out, since English steals liberally from every other language.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Yeah at first I was like that's not English, then Google gave me some AI answers and I wasn't confident in entirely ruling it out, since English steals liberally from every other language.
Every language steals from other languages (I think than there are more English words in Italian - sometimes imported, some times directly made up in Italian) than the contrary, but most AI seam to mix up languages just trying to guess like i did with "mecenatismo[o]"

Well, at least mimicking my "creative mistake" that AI let you found the world I was looking for

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
the game freezes when you select some questions and goes back to the selection...what can i do?
Do you mean when you use the "Start from Episode..." feature?

I used it to start from Episode 5 and I had no problem. Did you have problem starting form which Episode, on which Question?
Can you provide a screenshot?
Also any *.txt generated as log in the base folder?

What release were you using?
"Episode 1-24" or "Season 1 (v2024-07-10, Remaster)" ?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I don't understand how the remaster can have so much content in such a small file-size. The image quality is high too so this might be the best compression I have personally ever seen on this site.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah I was surprised by the size... plus the remaster itself is really good too... I love the new scenes and the new flow of it all... it feels more "natural"... I'll def. be supporting it on Steam, it deserves it (y)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Gabriele74

Mar 22, 2019
Ti riferisci a quando usi la funzione "Inizia dall'episodio..."?

L'ho usato per iniziare dall'episodio 5 e non ho avuto problemi. Hai avuto problemi a partire da quale episodio, su quale domanda?
Puoi fornire uno screenshot?
Esiste anche un file *.txt generato come registro nella cartella di base?

Quale versione stavi utilizzando?
"Episodio 1-24" o " Stagione 1 (v2024-07-10, Remaster)" ?
[/CITAZIONE]
Ho iniziato l'episodio 1-24 ma poi ogni volta che clicco sulla domanda la risposta torna indietro ma se clicco e vado avanti
con l'invio si procede perché?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It is unfortunately a shit game. You either have to break up with Katie or Monica. Can't create a Harem and keep them both.
So you have managed to miss that there is neither Harem nor Incest tags in this game? That's.......impressive....

Nope, only a shit post from you. Have you actually seen a harem tag for this game? No? Why are you here then?
So you are saying there is no Harem? Damn you Cheeky!!!

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
It is unfortunately a shit game. You either have to break up with Katie or Monica. Can't create a Harem and keep them both.
Me, me, me, me, I, I, I. Waaa, I can't read or understand why it isn't MY way, waaa. I am the most important person in the Human race and it should always be my way! I speak for everyone all the time! Now, CheekyGimp do it my way, or I'll keep crying! Waaa...

Fuckin' pathetic...

Sad thing is, there is always another self-centered illiterate right around the corner.

Props to the good guys here that seem to have the patience of Job.

CheekyGimp, I hope you get where I was going with this, I meant no disrespect to you!

Omen

I wonder if this is bad enough to get deleted?

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes