bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The one where we already have a lot still to do and want to eventually finish this game. :D
I only have two requests at this point. More scenes with katie and the mc, cause there aren't enough and this game is pretty far along already. Two, if possible, a threesome with katie, her sister and the mc so long as her jealousy doesn't become an issue. That really would be a pretty hot outcome especially if it ends up being a potential ending route with the three of them?

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
To me, the important thing about the will is the way it propels the story.
That's what i meant. As long as it works for the story and it's not blatantly absurd, you can overlook a small irrealistic detail. Really, making a fuss about the actual legal foundation of a fictionary wills condition? Com'on! Enjoy a game with a solid plot an nice characters!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
A threesome with katie and her sister would be great along with a little anal action with katie.
Me and my man-whoring MC won't deny it would be great, but I'm pretty sure it's already been shot down by the devs.

along with a little anal action with katie
Both Monica and Jenna like it. It obviously runs in the family and Katie should not be denied. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The one where we already have a lot still to do and want to eventually finish this game. :D
I agree with you, with the ones we already have there is a wait for people to see scenes with their favorite characters. As an grumpy old can dweller I prefer Monica overall so seeing all of the scenes with the young whippersnappers makes me impatient for more MILF time. If anything I think there are too many fuckable characters, I find the carnival girl, Natasha, Angel, and Wanda to be an annoying distraction from the main ladies.

Yeah, an unpopular opinion... As if I don't do that all the time anyway.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I agree with you, with the ones we already have there is a wait for people to see scenes with their favorite characters. As an grumpy old can dweller I prefer Monica overall so seeing all of the scenes with the young whippersnappers makes me impatient for more MILF time. If anything I think there are too many fuckable characters, I find the carnival girl, Natasha, Angel, and Wanda to be an annoying distraction from the main ladies.

Get back in your can you old grouch. :devilish:

Wanda has worked her way up to being one of my favorites. Natasha and Mabel (Carnival Girl who I think was a one off but who knows) I'm kind of with you on.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Get back in your can you old grouch. :devilish:

Wanda has worked her way up to being one of my favorites. Natasha and Mabel (Carnival Girl who I think was a one off but who knows) I'm kind of with you on.
Wanda? Really? She is too desperate and will sell her body to anyone who promises her a job. She will cheat on the MC eventually when someone richer and more connected comes along.

I wish Natasha was a one off, she keeps turning up like a bad penny (I had to go with an old timey saying to reinforce my "advanced" age).

Mabel is a typical carnie slut... Never can trust them and their small hands, all they want is money.

giphy (6).gif

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Wanda? Really? She is too desperate and will sell her body to anyone who promises her a job. She will cheat on the MC eventually when someone richer and more connected comes along.

I wish Natasha was a one off, she keeps turning up like a bad penny (I had to go with an old timey saying to reinforce my "advanced" age).

Mabel is a typical carnie slut... Never can trust them and their small hands, all they want is money.

View attachment 1648336
Yes Wanda. Really! I completely disagree with you on her. She comes from money. She doesn't give a shit about that. The fame yes, but we are the ones giving her that. Even more important though is that we gave what she needed her whole life. Someone to put her in her place. She is an insecure submissive girl who has been acting like a spoiled superior bitch her entire life. I don't imagine that anyone else gets to see that side of her, and I don't think she would trade it now for anything. I have loved the evolution of her character. Finally getting a bit of her background story and her opening up a bit and showing her true self. I think she is great. Will never surpass Katie or Jenna in my book most likely, but she is a solid third.

I kind of figured Natasha would turn up again at some point. Hope she doesn't have a lot of planned content. Suspect she has something to do with that blackmail message we got at the end of the last episode (Well us man whores anyway).

Mabel yeah you can't trust those small hands having carnies. I expect to see her somewhere down the line again since we gave her our phone number. I'm sure it will be avoidable and unimportant. Probably just another chance to get caught cheating.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any Elaine Content in the new Update which is due to release next month hopefully ?
if nothing changes, only a minor appearance.
im also waiting/hoping for more proper content with her...
hell, there are people claiming there isnt much content with katie - i wish elaine has as little content as katie has now, when the game ends.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Hey, don't insult my girl Angel! She's not only lovely, she's a much needed breath of 'normalcy.' The other girls are either caught up in the will intrigue or have some highly eccentric quirks (sometimes both). Granted, Wanda seems determined to drag Angel into crazytown, but I'm hoping the zaniest parts of that will be optional.

I agree that Mabel and Natasha's return, while fun in their own way, are taking too much screentime from more important characters. Wanda's recent appearances have finally made the character interesting enough to justify her presence, but she should still be a minor character overall. The game just has too many characters to give all of them as much time as we'd like.

if nothing changes, only a minor appearance.
im also waiting/hoping for more proper content with her...
hell, there are people claiming there isnt much content with katie - i wish elaine has as little content as katie has now, when the game ends.
Case in point, while Katie is a central and popular character, I think she needs to take a backseat for a couple episodes. She not only gets a disproportionate amount of screentime, but when she's on stage she tends to dominate the story to the detriment of the other characters. Katie's well enough established to survive the time in the wilderness, and when she returns her "must be the center of attention" schtick will feel less overbearing.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Case in point, while Katie is a central and popular character, I think she needs to take a backseat for a couple episodes. She not only gets a disproportionate amount of screentime, but when she's on stage she tends to dominate the story to the detriment of the other characters. Katie's well enough established to survive the time in the wilderness, and when she returns her "must be the center of attention" schtick will feel less overbearing.
Admittedly, Katie is my favorite character and I loved every scene she's been in since the start of the game, but honestly I'm tired of Jenna appearing in like every other scene. I wasn't interested in her ever since the beginning, so if she could have gotten the hint would have been great.

Monica has gotten annoying at one point, where every other scene was about Monica, but Cheeky somehow figured it out and gave her less screen time. Though at this point of the game, giving less screentime to central characters isn't really a great idea, so we'll see.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey, don't insult my girl Angel! She's not only lovely, she's a much needed breath of 'normalcy.' The other girls are either caught up in the will intrigue or have some highly eccentric quirks (sometimes both). Granted, Wanda seems determined to drag Angel into crazytown, but I'm hoping the zaniest parts of that will be optional.

I agree that Mabel and Natasha's return, while fun in their own way, are taking too much screentime from more important characters. Wanda's recent appearances have finally made the character interesting enough to justify her presence, but she should still be a minor character overall. The game just has too many characters to give all of them as much time as we'd like.

Admittedly, Katie is my favorite character and I loved every scene she's been in since the start of the game, but honestly I'm tired of Jenna appearing in like every other scene. I wasn't interested in her ever since the beginning, so if she could have gotten the hint would have been great.

Monica has gotten annoying at one point, where every other scene was about Monica, but Cheeky somehow figured it out and gave her less screen time. Though at this point of the game, giving less screentime to central characters isn't really a great idea, so we'll see.
I understand that the triumvirate of Monica, Katie, and Jenna are the core group but with such a large cast it means that we spend a lot of time waiting for the next appearance of a favorite, especially a favorite that isn't one of those three. It's even more of an issue when playing as a non-slut MC, you spend a lot of time waiting for the one LI to make a reappearance. Sure you can start at any chapter and try all the paths but, for me, it somewhat kills the effort and anticipation. If I can start anywhere I don't have to worry about doing something "wrong" each episode.

I like Monica, she's my favorite, but I just don't see how the relationship can continue after it goes public. Katie and Jenna have both made comments about the idea being "disgusting", hard to believe they would suddenly accept it. Monica doesn't seem the type who will allow her relationship with her children to be damaged because of a romance. It really seems that no one, besides Zarah, would be able to accept the MC being with Monica. I believe Elaine and Bella have also made disparaging remarks about that idea.

Katie is my second favorite and I have to agree that she does seem to monopolize a lot of screen time, though as one of the core characters that is to be expected. My big issue with her is how long it has been since Deb and Lily have been seen without her. I am not a huge fan of the "lesbian" and the "idiot" but if I was it would be frustrating to have such a long wait to get some alone time with each of them.

Anyway, hopefully whatever game they make after this one will have a smaller cast, allowing more time to develop relationships and character arcs. I don't mind side girls, I just don't want the side girls to be anything more than wham-bam-thank you ma'am encounters.

bobberttt

Dec 9, 2020
I've been reading through this thread and have seen a lot of posts declaring that you're going to have to choose between main three LIs at some point because reasons but I don't see it. If you're on their paths they are already more than happy to fuck a relative and are also willing to share MC with other women. So why would it be a leap to share MC with each other? Especially when they're all about family? Why would Monica want to ruin the relationships between her children? Why would the sisters want to cut out their mom or each other? That's not the way they seem to have been written so far. It would seem weird to me for one of them to all of a sudden want MC all to themselves and want the others gone.

With how everything's been written so far and what the choices have been I can see not being able to keep everybody. There are lots of ways to peel off minor characters and only a few ways to bring in/keep some of them with the main three. And I can see ways of creating different groups based around one or two of the mains, depending on how you play things from the start. I can even see a couple of ways to keep the main three out all together and create a different main in a Elaine/Bella route or something if you want. But the only split I could see happening in the family would be because you already decided to side with a select few outside characters over them. And being forced to do that at this point, considering the choices I've been allowed to make, wouldn't make sense to me.

I really hope that's not how this goes. If it does that'll suck and I guess I'll just stop playing and move on but I've got my fingers crossed.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I've been reading through this thread and have seen a lot of posts declaring that you're going to have to choose between main three LIs at some point because reasons but I don't see it. If you're on their paths they are already more than happy to fuck a relative and are also willing to share MC with other women. So why would it be a leap to share MC with each other? Especially when they're all about family? Why would Monica want to ruin the relationships between her children? Why would the sisters want to cut out their mom or each other? That's not the way they seem to have been written so far. It would seem weird to me for one of them to all of a sudden want MC all to themselves and want the others gone.

With how everything's been written so far and what the choices have been I can see not being able to keep everybody. There are lots of ways to peel off minor characters and only a few ways to bring in/keep some of them with the main three. And I can see ways of creating different groups based around one or two of the mains, depending on how you play things from the start. I can even see a couple of ways to keep the main three out all together and create a different main in a Elaine/Bella route or something if you want. But the only split I could see happening in the family would be because you already decided to side with a select few outside characters over them. And being forced to do that at this point, considering the choices I've been allowed to make, wouldn't make sense to me.

I really hope that's not how this goes. If it does that'll suck and I guess I'll just stop playing and move on but I've got my fingers crossed.
yup, stop playing and move on.
you will be missed, certainly, yet the game and the thread will manage somehow.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Yeah you seem to have forgotten about Katie who's not at all willing to share MC and Jenna is a voyeur but that doesn't mean long term she'll be fine with MC fucking other women. so far none of the girls came across as willing to share MC outside of sex, although Katie is the only one who made it clear that she won't share him, neither of the other LIs made it obvious that they would. I'd say Lily might be the only one who would be fine with MC dating others seeing that she knew MC was with Katie and was fine with that but she also told him that she would choose him above anyone else so I'm pretty sure sooner or later she'd expect him to do the same. Monica and her friend I couldn't give two fucks about, rejected their asses since day 1 so I won't comment on them.
But yeah overall most of the LIs have no idea that MC is seeing multiple women and so far confessing to Katie results in an instant breakup which is a realistic outcome, it would be pretty stupid if everyone just agreed to date MC at the same time.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes