Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Curiosity question. Did any of you guys discover our game somewhere other than here and the other pirate sites?
I think it was ULMF I first heard about this, either here or Reddit because I was scraping the barrel back then.

Anyways, it was months before I even knew about this site, I didn't come here until later that year.

I was looking for more stuff along the lines of the Elsaverse tales and that led me to WTHI and eventually here.

Reactions: acewinz

eeSithy

Nov 25, 2018
I was first on local BBS's and playing the Legend of the Red Dragon (or whatever it was called). That was the first adult game I ever played... IIRC it was also multiplayer.

Had so many AOL discs I could have made a giant mosaic out of them. LOL
how about Pimp Wars?

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
I found the game from a comment on Adult Games On (they had a list of best adult games from 2020 and in the comments someone said this game was missing)
My google-fu is failing and I don't know the site but am interested in the list - for high-brow perverted judgement and research purposes.
Can you reply with a link or DM one to me? Appreciated.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Thanks guys. :) Was just trying to see if the proverbial grapevine for how people find our game is any different than expected.
So far it's very much the usual. Now that we have things going at a speed and quality we are happy with we are looking at options to increase our exposure/interest. We know the belt is tight for some now and the state of the world isn't ideal for crowdfunded projects, but are happy we make a little progress each release. This next one should be pretty solid as it will add some long awaited things we are all looking forward too.
any threesome content planned for jenna and monica?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
any threesome content planned for jenna and monica?
If you are playing with the mod then you are under the mistaken impression that this game is an incest game - it is not. The developers never planned incest content and the mod alters significant parts of the game to fit the incest fetish.

There will never be incest in this game that isn't added by a misguided fan.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't know why people get the impression that a Katie/Jenna threesome is possible. It's pretty clear when Katie breaks up with you if she finds out your also dating Jenna that it isn't going to be possible yet people still ask for it anyway.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know why people get the impression that a Katie/Jenna threesome is possible. It's pretty clear when Katie breaks up with you if she finds out your also dating Jenna that it isn't going to be possible yet people still ask for it anyway.

Ah! But this time they asked about a Jenna/Monica threesome! A whole new flavor of...

giphy (6).gif

Really wish the incest patch wasn't even on the OP, the game isn't tagged for it and the developers don't want it but yet F95 still prominently displays it.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Wait, Katie breaks up with you?

Reactions: Ghostload

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Yes. If your dating both Jenna and Katie at the same time Katie can find out about it. You get the option to either admit it and she breaks up with you or lie to her and she doesn't.
time to to start lying then.gotta keep that harem dream alive.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
If you are playing with the mod then you are under the mistaken impression that this game is an incest game - it is not. The developers never planned incest content and the mod alters significant parts of the game to fit the incest fetish.

There will never be incest in this game that isn't added by a misguided fan.
nah just don't let them kiss or scissor and patreon can't ban the developer.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In spite of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way Jenna comes across, I can easily believe she would stick by the MC even after finding out about any potential infidelity, (hypothetically speaking) just as long as MC commits to her from now on.

Feels like I’m playing with fire since the only girls my MC isn’t romancing is Z., Jo, W. And A. If possible I’d like to wait till the main storyline is close to wrapping up and we know if Bella & Elaine are secretly plotting against us (independent of each other), and who is the mystery 3rd person (Dizzy?) mentioned in the will and who’s behind sending those emails from the beginning.

Hopefully once some of those questions are answered, it’s not too late to pick our ‘end girl’ to ride off into the sunset with.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The way Jenna comes across, I can easily believe she would stick by the MC even after finding out about any potential infidelity, (hypothetically speaking) just as long as MC commits to her from now on.

Feels like I’m playing with fire since the only girls my MC isn’t romancing is Z., Jo, W. And A. If possible I’d like to wait till the main storyline is close to wrapping up and we know if Bella & Elaine are secretly plotting against us (independent of each other), and who is the mystery 3rd person (Dizzy?) mentioned in the will and who’s behind sending those emails from the beginning.

Hopefully once some of those questions are answered, it’s not too late to pick our ‘end girl’ to ride off into the sunset with.
I went kinda opposite of that approach and decided to only fulfill my desire for Katie and Monica (in two separate playthroughs). In the Katie playthrough I've played around with Debbie and Lily but otherwise no one. In my Monica playthrough I went with Zarah too.

I preferred Jenna prior to her tan and the rest of the women are all suspects in "Operation Fuck Dad and Fuck Over the MC" so I am avoiding them...

Once I know who is who and how everyone reacts to everyone else I may go back and play through with that knowledge... Maybe

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes