ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022

[...]
Well, he is being honest with his patreons and I appreciate it.

I get that he wants to be on Steam to get a proper economic return on his work, and I get that to be on Steam and make a good impression on that mainstream market he has to re-do early episodes. Otherwise publishing on a mainstream platform with suboptimal (and obsolete) quality would backfire his image and thus his present and future earnings on that platform (and on any mainstream platform).

So, while I certainly would like to see how the story unravels as soon as possible, I'm with him in this re-do operation for the sake of his legitimate interest, and also for the sake of the quality of future Ep 25 and Epilogue.

He has basically two options:

A) focus on the re-do for the next months so he get a good quality version of Season 1, he publishes it on Steam and he gets good money so he can then focus on Ep 25 and Epilogue without any money-tightness related stress.

- or -

B) rush to write Ep 25 and Epilogue in a "quick and dirty" fashion, so he can quickly move onto the re-do of Season 1 to publish on steam and have a legitimate economic return on his work.

I surely prefer option A.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I played from start without having a mod only for the last chapter and the result was bad.... I had a lot of the girls walk away and to keep relationship with the main characters i had to play the last chapter 3-4 times... I hope with the mod that things will be easier...and more fun...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hi folks,

I know it's a day late: Patreon wouldn't save my draft, so I had to re-do this whole fucking post. (The irony of re-doing a post about the re-do is not lost on me.) Anyway, here are some details on the re-do.

As mentioned before the Season 1 re-do will cover episodes 1-10. If you have any suggestions of stuff that you would like to see changed in episodes 1-10 (stuff that you didn't like in the original), please let me know. I'm not going to cater to every whim, but your suggestion might be something I agree with (but just didn't think of), so feel free to get your suggestions into the comments below.

So, what are we changing? Artwork, script, gameplay and GUI/interface. And also adding music and sound fx. In order of complexity / amount of time needed, (from least to most) these are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
That's a nice improvement for Zarah, she was the only real avoid for me in this, years ago I remember asking if her face was inspired by Marhan from Indiana Jones.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
we are on the 24th chapter, theoretically there is still only one, and to date the only relationships you can't carry on at the same time is Monica and Katie's (with Jenna it's not crystal clear, but it probably is) and Elaine with Bella

so excluding Monica and Elaine you can have sex with all the other characters by being a little careful about the answers you give (with only one rune though you're still missing content because the scenes change depending on how many girls you're carrying on the relationship with)

doesn't seem constricting at all as a setup....
Thank you. Some of the other folks must have missed some math classes... 17 - 2 does NOT = 1

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Aaand I take it back. I feel bad for retracting the earlier compliment (especially as the devs themselves liked it) but this game's ending is really weak and corny. There's no point in going into more detail, a ton of other posts do a good job of explaining why this is the case.
You've gotten to the end of the game? 1: Can you tell me who wrote it? (I still have plans to write episode 25). 2: Can I borrow your time machine so I can get a sneak peek at the game ending as it might give me some ideas for MY ending (which I have yet to write.) :) :) Glad you enjoyed episode 24...but it isn't the end.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes