HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Proof of Cheeky saying this....

Lot of the tags are changing soon and new ones coming. Should make life easier. as for 'technicalities'...there actually isn't a harem game on F95...
He said a couple of pages back actually but I'm not certain if he was serious of just fucking with me as usual :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
???

I only see one post from him on Wednesday...no talk of LI's. If you and the otehr guy are referring to his Tuesday banter...it was banter, people realise that right? He has always said...once the game is complete, they might add a harem in...might...but it has never been a plan and still isn't currently.
It was post 32,145.
Dev was responding to a question about how many women the mc can get.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He said a couple of pages back actually but I'm not certain if he was serious of just fucking with me as usual :)
He fucking about...his answer is so obvious he fucking about. It's Cheeky for a start...born fucker lol.

Anything else aside, the whole VN would require a serious rewrite to accomodate a harem ending...not happening anytime soon, especially if you include characters other characters hate.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He fucking about...his answer is so obvious he fucking about. It's Cheeky for a start...born fucker lol.

Anything else aside, the whole Vn would require a serious rewrite to accomodate a harem ending...not happening anytime soon.
Which is why I assumed he was fucking with me ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
CheekyGimpToday at 1:48 PM
New Patreon post

Hey folks,

Just a quick update to let you all know that I still plan on releasing a demo of the re-do (Partial version of Season 1) this month on Patreon. Cell and I have been putting a LOT of hours in and happy with progress over the past few weeks. I'm not sure how much content we will fit into this month's demo, so we will just add whatever is fully playable and upload it. But it will be a DEMO only, so won't be perfect / polished and further changes could (and will) happen for the final release. And just to re-iterate, it will only be a part of Season 1, not the full thing. And it will be very close to the end of the month. However, I will post a link in advance (before I upload anything), so that you can save the link, just so that anyone who cancels their patronage this month can still access.

And just for full transparency, I expect work on the re-do (to finish and get it to the required level I want for the final release) will take AT LEAST the next couple of months (absolute minimum and that's if we have a perfect storm of hassle-free progress.). We have gone through multiple iterations of plans, from an original plan of "Just improve the original renders and re-release" to a "Full overhaul / changing everything / extend everything/add new stuff" Now, when i say EVERYTHING, rest assured, I am not changing the core characters / core scenes, so nobody is getting a full personality upgrade, so the girls/scenarios will be the same... just the visuals be be improved, some extra choices, less (hopefully none) forced choices, etc.

I've also spent a bit of time talking to prospective artists / writers / coders about joining the team. It's been quite tricky finding people with the level of quality that we're looking for, but we do have a few potential prospects, so hopefully we'll have some success soon with regard to expanding the team. But once we start on episode 25, we will NOT be doing it as a two-person project as it would just take too long and we want to give people the ending they deserve as soon as possible. So the plan would be to use $$ made from Season 1 on Steam to fully expand the team and crank out episode 25 as soon as possible.

As mentioned previously, Season 1 will cover episodes 1-10, plus some new scenes and plenty of extended scenes and animations. I've made a lot of changes to the flow of the game too. I had to shift some scenes around chronologically to improve the pacing, flow and to make sure there is no lull or drought of sexiness in any particular section. Moving scenes around obviously had a domino effect, so had to make a LOT of edits to account for this. One of the things I really put effort into when originally writing WTHI was character / event consistency, i.e. where characters will refer back to previous discussions and will behave accordingly. This obviously took quite a lot of effort to keep track of, and it's something I know (from feedback) that players really appreciate and it's something we will continue for the re-do. But it's very time-consuming to keep on top of and it's absolute fucking murder when you change a load of scenes around chronologically. So... that's been... fun. :)

Anyhoo... enough rambling from me. As always, please let me know if you have any questions or comments and I'll get back to everyone. And I'll post some teasers of recent images for our higher tiered patrons right away.

Thanks,

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hmm, we shall see how this (almost) complete rework goes :unsure:

in that regard, imo one of the main things they should improve are elaine sex scene animations - those are subpar and probably it would be better if they werent "animated" at the first place.
hopefully cheeky and cell will find their time to improve it, if not, well, it is what it is, as always...

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Cool cool! Great game, with hundreds of options to choose from, but some of the characters look like horror movie scum. After processing the renders, it can be placed in the top 1-3.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
OK... I probably shouldn't but I think I need to clarify to stop some of the madness and stop people misquoting me. (Note: I'm not saying anyone in these recent comments has mis-quoted me, but there have been times in the past where I have been mis-quoted. So.... here goes.... On the topic of harem... (*Deep breath*)
From day one, I have always specified that MY definition of harem is: The MC ending up with ALL women and ALL women knowing about ALL other women and being happy with it. And based on THIS definition, then WTHI is NOT a harem game. Currently: It will not be possible to finish the game dating Bella and Elaine. You will have to choose between them. And it will also not be possible to date Monica and Jenna/Katie. You will have to choose Monica OR Katie/Jenna. There will obviously be plenty more decisions to make in the final episode, but it won't be anywhere near as harsh as people imagine (for me, the two most difficult decisions have already been made: Bella V Elaine and Monica v Jenna/Katie). And the next most difficult still to come is the proposal decisions, because there will obviously be major re-percussions.

There are some women with cross-overs / interactions (e.g. Katie/Debbie/Lily) where it just wouldn't be possible to date one without the other knowing, so "cheating" wouldn't be possible, so you'll need to convince them to share or choose. Note: Marriage options will make sharing more difficult for some women. (e.g. a married Katie might still be happy to have some fun with her friends and MC... but if you break Katie's heart and marry Lily, do you think Katie would be OK with being an occasional fuck-buddy for you and Lily? Me, neither.) There are also some women / groups that operate in different circles from others, e.g. Theresa (Theoretically, you can continue to see her without any of the other women needing to know.) So, I'm not going to have a Jerry Springer moment, where MC has to have a final showdown with every woman he is continuing to see and HAS to introduce (for example) Theresa to every other chick he is banging. Or an other example: Wanda / Angel: Theoretically, you could continue to see both of those (or one) without people like Elaine / Jenna / Jolina, etc. being aware. So... I'm not gonna force choices between very combo of non-interacting groups. But there will obviously be some more twists and turns along the road in the final act. Also... (and I did mention this previously)... once everything is done and the "canon" endings are complete, there will be some epilogues and I will include some "fantasy" epilogues were some of the forbidden pairings mentioned above can get a happy ending. These "fantasy" epilogues won't (obviously) make sense based on everything the game has been telling us so far and will not be part of the main game, but they may suit some people to give them their "happy ending." The reason these options won't be in the official final episode is because if I gave an end-game option for FULL Harem or an option where people magically accept sharing with women who they obviously wouldn't/shouldn't based on the previous 24 episodes, then it would just make a LOT of the decisions in the previous 24 episodes meaningless.
Hope that clears things up (somewhat), but more than likely I've just kicked over another hornet's nest. And for those that know me well, you know I love a good ol sting-fest every now and then :)

I'm now considering living under a rock for the next 6 months until all discussion about this comment has died down.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes