Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Just a few clarifications for folks as there seems to be some confusion (regarding episodes, seasons, etc.)
The "original" game: Currently has 24 episodes. Episode 25 will be the last episode. And then there will be some epilogues, etc. to close everything off for each character (and maybe a couple of fantasy epilogues for endings / pairings that aren't possible in the main game, e.g. Monica/Jenna/Katie). Once episode 25 and epilogues are done....the game is done. And we will be finished with this story / characters and move onto a new game.
Work on the original game is currently paused, while we work on Season 1 of the Re-do.
The "re-do" is a total overhaul of the earlier episodes (Season 1 will cover episodes 1-10) where ALL art has been replaced/upgraded, with the addition of animations, lots of scene changes, additions, plus some brand new scenes. I have already released a partial demo of Season 1 (covers about 30% of it). The purpose of the re-do is to take the earlier episodes (some > 5 years old) and bring them up to a quality on a par with current artwork. We will then put Season 1 Steam. (The current version of the game with the original early artwork is not something I would want to put on Steam, hence the re-do).
Once this happens, I hope this will provide the opportunity to expand the team and get more people involved to increase our pace to deliver the finale that the game deserves.
Would be nice if y'all released a portion of that 33% as a demo on Steam/Patreon/here.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
Just a few clarifications for folks as there seems to be some confusion (regarding episodes, seasons, etc.)
The "original" game: Currently has 24 episodes. Episode 25 will be the last episode. And then there will be some epilogues, etc. to close everything off for each character (and maybe a couple of fantasy epilogues for endings / pairings that aren't possible in the main game, e.g. Monica/Jenna/Katie). Once episode 25 and epilogues are done....the game is done. And we will be finished with this story / characters and move onto a new game.
Work on the original game is currently paused, while we work on Season 1 of the Re-do.
The "re-do" is a total overhaul of the earlier episodes (Season 1 will cover episodes 1-10) where ALL art has been replaced/upgraded, with the addition of animations, lots of scene changes, additions, plus some brand new scenes. I have already released a partial demo of Season 1 (covers about 30% of it). The purpose of the re-do is to take the earlier episodes (some > 5 years old) and bring them up to a quality on a par with current artwork. We will then put Season 1 Steam. (The current version of the game with the original early artwork is not something I would want to put on Steam, hence the re-do).
Once this happens, I hope this will provide the opportunity to expand the team and get more people involved to increase our pace to deliver the finale that the game deserves.
Please just change the face of Monica...

fatnebba

Feb 19, 2024
Hey y'all, anybody got an apk for this game? I remember downloading the game a while ago then deleting it.
Thanks in advance.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is S1 [Beta]
with MurrayMods All-Routes-Opened/See-All-Scenes Walkthrough Mod

Download

============================

Here's my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep24
with MurrayMods All-Routes-Opened/See-All-Scenes Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I just finished to the latest update...man oh man I can't wait for the next update!!! my four favorites girls are Jenna...Elaine..Jolina and Lily...I hope that I can finish the game with this harem lol

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I just finished to the latest update...man oh man I can't wait for the next update!!! my four favorites girls are Jenna...Elaine..Jolina and Lily...I hope that I can finish the game with this harem lol
You can't. Jenna/Jo is possible. Jenna/Lily is only possible with Katie and Debbie. Elaine is a solo.

• Sad
Reactions: balboa2151

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah not happening..not sure how you kept all them so far to be honest.

Well..good luck with that :sneaky:

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It does not expressly give a game over but in the last chapter in fact Elaine discovers the relationship with Jolina and/or Bella, the matter is postponed but it sounds like a knockout at least with Elaine

For the other relationships you can go on for now (except Monica and her daughters together)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It does not expressly give a game over but in the last chapter in fact Elaine discovers the relationship with Jolina and/or Bella, the matter is postponed but it sounds like a knockout at least with Elaine

For the other relationships you can go on for now (except Monica and her daughters together)
Jenna and Jolina are easy. There was a moment during TV time with Monica and the two daughters where Jenna was open to you and her sister if you play it right. Jenna is open to you seeing other girls, so long as you tell her. So that's the route I have been on and I am still doing good with Elaine, but not sure how long that will last.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes