COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Season 1? Really? So... there will be a Season 2? For what? Overall i liked the game, but it was really dragged out a lot. With the last updates more or less everything was put on the table, time to get closure? Let the releationships unfold, some epilogue, and thats it... maybe 2 episodes for that and finish it.

I dont know... i really dont need another Season from this. Why not start something new? It was a good game, you got a good bunch of support, now it feels like... milking this game with another season.

• Haha
Reactions: Kond and jhonatanw

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I've never come across a game that needs to die more than this. It wasn't great in it's time, it's not great now.

Let it die and create a new and fresh IP. Better use of time.
It had it's moment of shine when everyone was salivating over Lilith7 model cause of DoD.

Later on, there was some kind of intrigue with stuff, but the longer it lasted, the less fucks were given.
Also, the protagonist being all bulky and macho right from the start was kinda meh. And it never changed.

I agree with you, 100%. What's in there for S2? The only way to go is "Dad is alive" and make it "keep my girl safe from you", but that puts the game into dangerous territory with NTR-ish stuff.

So, launching something different would be the best decision.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
What happens to Eleine's house is none of your fucking concern, it's not yours. She can leave it it to whoever the hell she likes. What do you care anyway...you have the beach house and 15 million ;)
It's my concern because *my* MC is gonna be over there often to pin Elaine's knees to her ears on a regular basis, and I want to make sure she doesn't go painting the walls some ugly color or something.

Obviously.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes