acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great clarification, thank you really, now i understand everything perfectly, next time i play i will make things right, one last question now, you know tell me which are all the main girls, i.e. those who have a defined route, and which are the secondary ones, the ones that have no route?
Pretty much all of them are love interests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bb12308

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
What choices do you need to make to have enough points to fuck Porsche? I've tried everything and it still keeps saying Porsche relationship too low.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great update dev, thank you. Was wondering if you hired a comedian for all those jokes and humor in the game or is that all from you? This game is like I came to fap, and left laughing my ass off. (When Katie tells her mom “get off your knees, your shift ended hours ago” LOL THANK YOU for Monica in the slutty nurse outfit, damn that role playing was good. It’s getting real tricky now with movie night & all the girls & their mom want to announce that their dating you. I mean Katie is my fave that I want to keep till the end but I’m not a one woman guy, got lots of wild oats to sow still, but I don’t want to lose her either.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
As i said in another game, unless it's a bluff, it must be about some unavoidable intercourse. If there is any. Is there any at all? Or does the blackmailer only happen in some route?
yes, you get the blackmailer phone at the end only when you

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great update dev, thank you. Was wondering if you hired a comedian for all those jokes and humor in the game or is that all from you? This game is like I came to fap, and left laughing my ass off. (When Katie tells her mom “get off your knees, your shift ended hours ago” LOL THANK YOU for Monica in the slutty nurse outfit, damn that role playing was good. It’s getting real tricky now with movie night & all the girls & their mom want to announce that their dating you. I mean Katie is my fave that I want to keep till the end but I’m not a one woman guy, got lots of wild oats to sow still, but I don’t want to lose her either.
We have to function as our own comedians. :) Fortunately or unfortunately CheekyGimp and I have very similar humor and grew up watching/reading the same things so our jokes line up. Sometimes too well! (This Ep we only made 2 similar jokes to one another without knowing it). Katie is one of the best muses for us though. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did I screw something up, or no option of sharing among Jenna/Katie/Monica yet?
That is never going to be a thing. Monica isn't going to share with anyone, especially her kids. Katie will only share with her friends and Jenna is in a group with Jolina.

The 3 women in that house will never be a thing together.

is there any way to harem everyone or is it a pick one only, at the point now where katie and jenna are asking on the couch
There is no harem option.

There will be groups, duo's and solo endings but never everyone and certain groups will never happen.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
bannerfin.png
VN Ren'Py ██████
This is the Italian translation of Where the Heart Is [Ep. 24]

This is the Italian translation of Where the Heart Is [Season 1 Beta]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
The worst thing about a lot of those incest games is they all follow the exact same formula. Dead dad, 2 sisters, single mother and son coming home from 5+ years abroad.
Yeah. I'm a harem fan and I know that lots of harem games lack originality.

But, were you sarcastic?
If not... the irony. :LOL:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
That is never going to be a thing. Monica isn't going to share with anyone, especially her kids. Katie will only share with her friends and Jenna is in a group with Jolina.

The 3 women in that house will never be a thing together.

There is no harem option.

There will be groups, duo's and solo endings but never everyone and certain groups will never happen.
Unless you have some inside confirmation from the devs that says otherwise, it looks like the there is a path for Jenna and Katie (+Jolina?). The MC tells Jenna about fooling around with Katie, and she seems open about sharing the MC with Katie (and looking at the code, it looks like Katie is added to Jenna's group). Obviously, we don't know yet if Katie will accept it, but this update lays the ground for it. There is also the alternative of telling Jenna about Debbie and Lilly, and she seems ok with them as well. But it also looks like (currently at least), Katie's path is mutually exclusive with Debbie/Lily (as far as Jenna is concerned), and you can only tell Jena about either Katie, or Debbie and/or Lilly (and Jenna being eventually ok with it).

There's also this code in e21 that solidifies what I am saying above:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah. I'm a harem fan and I know that lots of harem games lack originality.

But, were you sarcastic?
If not... the irony. :LOL:
I am always super serious.

I treat this posting business with all seriousness it deserves.

I take great offense over your insinuation of sarcasm. I swear some people on here treat me like I just come here to shitpost and mock fools.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes