Which human female secretion(s) would you allow your MC to consume to receive healing?

Which human female secretion would you allow your MC to consume to receive healing?

• Total voters

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah I'm smart like that. But at least my common sense is based on my knowledge of human physiology (which is rare I guess).
Not being able to enjoy a fantasy that deviates from reality or depicts behaviors that are risky or dangerous isn't a sign of being smart. It's a sign of autism.

Reactions: Rando Civ

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Being a 500 year old vampire, I can only say blood and she does not have secrete it, because I have my own way of extracting and receiving it.
Evil Laugh.gif

Reactions: hakarlman

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Not being able to enjoy a fantasy that deviates from reality or depicts behaviors that are risky or dangerous isn't a sign of being smart. It's a sign of autism.
Now now, that's offensive. Using your imagination to experience some sick shit is totally fine, but any mention of it still can be disgusting to normal people, not to mention any fantasy means that you want to experience it IRL. Not every person want to become sick as a result of some random encounter with a stranger, which is why people normally don't like scat (it's a medical condition to like it, I believe).

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Now now, that's offensive. Using your imagination to experience some sick shit is totally fine, but any mention of it still can be disgusting to normal people, not to mention any fantasy means that you want to experience it IRL. Not every person want to become sick as a result of some random encounter with a stranger, which is why people normally don't like scat (it's a medical condition to like it, I believe).
That's the dumbest thing I've read all day, thanks. I have a medical condition from reading your posts.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Don't worry, cum can also heal. Yes, that means they can optionally be dickgirls. I assume anyone who likes dickgirls would have no problem with healing cum, so i didn't bother adding it to the poll.
ok but i really meant vaginal ejaculate (not to be confused with squirt) but yes white ejaculate can be released from a vagina after heavy stimulation

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Mythic Manor has a Cow Mythic woman who heals with her breast milk. It's a pretty interesting game.
I can see an interest in pretty much any of these choices, but as long as there's no scat, I'm game. lol

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I'd go with breast milk, mainly because it tastes good to me.( I've been told by others the tastes are varied and wide, everything from it tasted like melted butter to chalky lactose free fake milk) Had a model once who had just had a baby and was producing many times more than her poop factory needed. Many times more, gawd she pumped out milk like a frickin' cow.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
See the anime "The Dungeon only I can enter."

That should give you pretty much no limit to what you can use.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
See the anime "The Dungeon only I can enter."

That should give you pretty much no limit to what you can use.
I loved that show, wish they'd make a season 2 but from everything I've read and how the initial season ended when compared to manga it's not going to get a second season. I don't care what the weebs had to say about it I liked it.

Reactions: Diconica

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I loved that show, wish they'd make a season 2 but from everything I've read and how the initial season ended when compared to manga it's not going to get a second season. I don't care what the weebs had to say about it I liked it.
agreed

Reactions: Carrera

Bigtool

Jan 20, 2019
Because tl;dr I might repeat stuff.
For a male MC healing potion, I'd go with kinks that the MC already has shown interest in. Especially in a magic/SciFi setting, this could work. How would an ass potion heal someone who is disgusted by that? It also has the convenience of being "fan service" and not upsetting kink filters, if you want to use any. Different body juices also might do different things. Milk might heal while squirt might add mana/lust. Piss/ass potions might add to a kink/fetish/corruption score or game mechanic. Blood might add to violence/testosterone. The best advice I can give is to be your own judge for your setting.

Kink filtered juices may also help to guide to write scenes. Milk can be drunk out of the funbag by a loving character while a brute may need to bash them until it gushes out of the nipples. Likewise, squirt/pussy juice might be tongued out of a pussy by a lover while a brute/rapist may have to force orgasm women. The recipe might also assist your game mechanics as well as lewd scenes. Availability of potions could be limited by the means of aquiring them, if desired.

I hope this inspires.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somehow i miss pussy juice and squirt in the poll and would prefer them...milk, pee and wet kisses too, but the rest is more on the disgusting side.
Overall i wouldnt want anything of that cold, only direct from the source...

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
After reading the comments I tend to wonder how many people on here even realize,
when a woman squirts she is primarily having just having an uncontrolled bladder release.
In other words there is very little to it from female ejaculation if any at all.

It is clear from a number of comments on the site that there are plenty who don't.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, as long as you know about the skenes gland and not only repeat outdated knowledge of the early 80's everything is okay ;)
But i tend to agree, some here clearly dont know much about pussys except their little needle fits in more then just the main entrance :LOL: