Which human female secretion(s) would you allow your MC to consume to receive healing?

Which human female secretion would you allow your MC to consume to receive healing?

• Total voters

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ok you said no scat but what about vomit? :BootyTime:

You could punch her in the gut and depending on how hard you punched determines the quality of the vomit potion. :LUL:

Jinxy

Aug 12, 2017
Grool including panty licking/sniffing could be an option. If you wanna get "gross" you could also have used tampons as health packs.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Uh, pussy juice option where?

Milk could work and its a common thing in games, regular milk is so Id treat breast milk as a better healing effect than cows milk. Maybe different monster girl milks with different values if theres monster girls.

Ass potions would be the first Im seeing it but I dont think the ass part is whats healing you, just a mixing container. Though if you go this route have different "mixing containers" have different effects on the potion. Though if thats a thing go all out with it, mix in the bladder. Mix in the stomach and puke it out. Not my thing but if youre going for a really specific fetish you should see it through.

Pee is holy water traditionally so bless effect/ damage to undead iirc. Maybe degree of yellowness/ vitamins effect what it does (what she drinks effects it, clear water means clear pee).

Saliva could just be a mixing ingredient, like those games that have different quality water. Saliva would be better than regular water.

So pussy juice, possibly milk, can optionally be mixed in ass or other orifice would be what I would pick if it were an option.

Edit Ive seen kissing be a buff effect in games before.

Reactions: hakarlman