which is hotter? classy maid vs slutty maid

• Thread starter Deleted member 1603555
  • Start date

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Just prefer classy to slutty, can add any noun on the end
... maid, plumber, beer, secretary, cheese, teacher, burger, gigolo, analyst, technician, whore, more beer ...

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo
D

Deleted member 1603555

Just prefer classy to slutty, can add any noun on the end
... maid, plumber, beer, secretary, cheese, teacher, burger, gigolo, analyst, technician, whore, more beer ...
classy plumber sounds expensive. will they unclog my sink with a victorian cane?

• Haha
Reactions: Cryswar

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
classy maid who is secretly submissive, but has a change of heart and goes full dom fucking the guy even after he has cum

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: scrumbles

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
It depends on the woman and the out fit.You are way to general with this.
Put Rosan Bar or Rosey O'donnell in any maid out fit and all it will do is make me throw up.

There are countless levels of maid outfits ranging from super slutty to ultra reserve.

Not just that the way a woman carries herself has a lot more to do with what turns me on.
A hot bod on a brainless bimbo doesn't do much at all for me. So it wouldn't matter what outfit she is in.
Cindy Crawford in any maid outfit is going to be hot as hell.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Slutty maid outfit are ridiculous to me. A maid is an uniform, it does not make much sense to change it. Slutty cop girls are still dressed properly (Worse case they have a hotpant, they're not in lingerie).

Now, in term of personality, I prefer slutty. But in that case, it's even more important to have a classy outfit to play on the contrast.

D

Deleted member 1603555

It depends on the woman and the out fit.You are way to general with this.
Put Rosan Bar or Rosey O'donnell in any maid out fit and all it will do is make me throw up.

There are countless levels of maid outfits ranging from super slutty to ultra reserve.

Not just that the way a woman carries herself has a lot more to do with what turns me on.
A hot bod on a brainless bimbo doesn't do much at all for me. So it wouldn't matter what outfit she is in.
Cindy Crawford in any maid outfit is going to be hot as hell.
i think it's about the mindset of the maid, as well as the appearance.
the attitude is the important part, too.

ps. i didn't know who you were referring to, so i searched, and i agree with you.

Reactions: Diconica
D

Deleted member 3145675

Hi,
Classy Maid over Slutty one for many reasons:

- a classy maid will most likely be bringing you healthy food with style
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(the slutty maid brings you industrial garbage "food" and will most likely trip and spill it all over your face)

- a classy maid (in a victorian garb) can still be wearing daunting undergarments (like victorian boots)
(or any type of accessories needed for her to fully perform her duties)
(buttplugs - nipple piercings and so on...)

-the classy maid can also become a lot more creative if she has to punish you (for any reason)
(you've been a naughty boy)

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The slutty maid is clearly hotter here is why:
  • You can clearly see she has just been in a warm kitchen cooking a burger
  • All this while putting 3 maid's outfits onto 3 cats
  • Her face is flushed indicating possible heat stroke
  • She has not been able to maintain proper posture and has collapsed onto the floor.

The classy maid on the other hand looks pretty content, even though it looks like she has a penny up her arse.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Hi,
Classy Maid over Slutty one for many reasons:

- a classy maid will most likely be bringing you healthy food with style
(the slutty maid brings you industrial garbage "food" and will most likely trip and spill it all over your face)

- a classy maid (in a victorian garb) can still be wearing daunting undergarments (like victorian boots)
(or any type of accessories needed for her to fully perform her duties)
(buttplugs - nipple piercings and so on...)

-the classy maid can also become a lot more creative if she has to punish you (for any reason)
(you've been a naughty boy)
I get your point. But it's not entirely accurate. Probably one of the sluttiest females I've known played that part as a role.
She had a PHD in internal medicine and psychology both. She could cook like you wouldn't believe.
She didn't do shit half ass. Which is why I think she played that role so well.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
A classy maid with the face of Mrs crocombe and the body of stefania ferrario would be my dream... idk an English face and an Mediterranean body in modest clothing with an exposing top seems to be the best combination for a maid.