which is hotter? classy maid vs slutty maid

• Thread starter Deleted member 1603555
  • Start date

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Sluts are nice but every cosplay/roleplay/character these days seem to be slutty so a serious classy mommy maid would be actually interesting.

D

Deleted member 3145675

I get your point. But it's not entirely accurate. Probably one of the sluttiest females I've known played that part as a role.
She had a PHD in internal medicine and psychology both. She could cook like you wouldn't believe.
She didn't do shit half ass. Which is why I think she played that role so well.
I agree with you I also deeply believe that it is way easier for a classy/intelligent woman to act as a slut than it is for a slut to act classy.

I also never agreed with Baudelaire on his "Aimer les femmes intelligentes est un plaisir de pédéraste."
Loving intelligent women is a pederast's pleasure.

I also found out that intelligent women are often more than willing to discover the extasy provided by the pleasures of the flesh - you just have to ask nicely and politely for it :)

so Classy over Slutty (all categories of women included)

Reactions: Diconica

reliczexide

Aug 23, 2017
There is nothing to change, classy all the way. a classy maid can multitask as a secretary while a slutty maid will most likely be a ditz.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I prefer classy for any profession, not just maid. Slutty X is generally kind of bland. That or I've become overly corrupted that slutty doesn't seem sexy anymore.

14 year old me is crying.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
To me, if your maid is gonna be slutty then you need to show the progression from the traditional "no visible ankles" look to slutty mode.

preview34.png preview35.png preview36.png