which VPN is the best to use in 2021 for this website and others like it?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I use Private Internet Access. Works great and pretty reasonable in terms of pricing. Other than your initial contact with the company to establish payment no other personal information is shared. Everything is generated via a RNG and you also get access to a Sock5 proxy for torrents.
Except they were brought/merged by a company who keeps logs and shares/sells their users personal info to google and various advertisments. Their sister VPN company was known to do so.
I was a user of pia, but their services are not good. I often experienced connection issues, slowndowns for days/weeks/even months. Probably that's why they sold out to the worst company they could.
Switched for ProtonVPN.

Last edited:

SeeHooLim

Aug 28, 2020
As for me, i use SoftEther VPN for my downloads using MEGA(Since the service has a download quota). It's free since it is a project done by some Japanese university and utilizes P2P between clients so they don't have to spend costs on servers, but all in all it is a good service to use when you need to change IPs in a fast manner, i don't know jack about the security and stuff on it though, but seeing as you can change and have a bunch of different IPs i think it's a pretty viable option when diverting heat on the internet

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Why the fuck would you use a VPN for this site?
you're funny, do you have any idea how much content here has underaged characters? go try those 2D or full cartoon games and come back to me with the truth. no one will care I'm here for 3D games and Sims mods.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
you're funny, do you have any idea how much content here has underaged characters? go try those 2D or full cartoon games and come back to me with the truth. no one will care I'm here for 3D games and Sims mods.
Nothing of that is illegal LOL. Nobody ever on this planet got sued because of playing a Hentai-Game.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
In the grander scheme of things and for the most part, pretty much any (paid) VPN mentioned being mentioned or recommended here is going to ultimately going serve the same purpose for you and while providing similar results within the OP's stated endgame needs. So stripping a lot of the marketing and fanboy aspects out of it, a lot of your choice simply boils down to going with the best price value deal you might be able to find at the time you are buying.

It's really only once you delve into the higher demand levels of piracy need, like for example cutting your cable bill in favor of replacing that everyday household entertainment demand by using one of a better (paid) piracy IPTV options out there, in which the true and actual user end differences in VPN performance start to better reveal themselves. Along with some others factors that start mattering more like what specific locations in relationship to where you are they offering, and even more important in that respect what server company networks your VPN is outsource connecting you to. Or basically...stuff you are never going to read in on online VPN review, since most online review recommendations are either offering sponsored results, or just consist of people essentially repeating what they feel most comfortable doing so that they simply heard elsewhere.

Anyway and with that said, for a USA based user need and among those with that type of advanced VPN performance need I'd give a strong recommendation nod to Surfshark. Which by and large has a pretty strong track record of consistently outperforming more commercialized options like Nord or IPVanish for my own and lots of other similar interest enthusiasts with more advanced needs out of the USA.

Last edited:

Xafion

Feb 27, 2019
It would be classic but Opera VPN works fine for me. Also, nopy is not banned in my country. So, I download games without problem.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Nothing of that is illegal LOL. Nobody ever on this planet got sued because of playing a Hentai-Game.
Yo don't jinx us! About a year ago there was an adult story site whos owner was busted, and sad panda got rocked by several countries banning IPs from said countries and even going as far as banning common IPs associated with popular VPNs. While I don't care, I can understand why some people may be more cautious.

Plus, didn't Germany recently block adult games on Steam or something? With F95s continued growth, wouldn't be surprised if some shit country decides to block us at some point.

Reactions: Sole

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Plus, didn't Germany recently block adult games on Steam or something? With F95s continued growth, wouldn't be surprised if some shit country decides to block us at some point.
WRONG! Germany blocked nothing! It has nothing to do with Germany. Its all Valve refusing to implement a Age-Verification System.

Valve knows that you technically need a Age-Verification System in Germany and they just banned all Games instead of putting a System in.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
WRONG! Germany blocked nothing! It has nothing to do with Germany. Its all Valve refusing to implement a Age-Verification System.

Valve knows that you technically need a Age-Verification System in Germany and they just banned all Games instead of putting a System in.
That makes 0 sense. Companies never make any change unless its for profit or outside influence. So either Valve makes more money shutting Germany out (unlikely) or some outside influence forced Steam :)

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
That makes 0 sense. Companies never make any change unless its for profit or outside influence. So either Valve makes more money shutting Germany out (unlikely) or some outside influence forced Steam :)
Wrong. Companies do that all the time. Look at Patreon and Twitch with their retarded changes. They did not do that because stuff is illegal, they did that because they were scared of consequences.

Valve pussied out because they were scared that Germany forces them to implement a Age-Verification System, so they rather banned all German Accounts from the Adult-Store.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Wrong. Companies do that all the time. Look at Patreon and Twitch with their retarded changes. They did not do that because stuff is illegal, they did that because they were scared of consequences.

Valve pussied out because they were scared that Germany forces them to implement a Age-Verification System, so they rather banned all German Accounts from the Adult-Store.
You literally just explained it yourself, what is the point of this discussion? Do you think Patreon would remove incest without an outside influence? Hell no. They were making money off of incest games. They removed incest games because governments were getting involved which would ultimately cause them to lose money.

The same with Germany and Steam. Steam has the capabilities and manpower to create an age-verification. It would cost them very little, and in the long run they would eventually make their money back. It makes absolutely 0 sense for Steam to ban it for no reason. UNLESS the German government was ready to get involved which would cause them to lose money, not only on adult games, but across ALL genres.

Companies NEVER do anything unless they have to. or it benefits them in some way. Not implementing the age bs does NOT make Steam more money. Leaving only ONE possibility, Germany itself. The only other explanation you may have at this point is random mumbling for the sake of ego or some whackjob conspiracy theory.