Which woman in games is the most beautiful to you?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going through the pages to see if my choices aren't already posted.
I haven't played Sisterly Lust before (which I assume is SL), but that render is absolutely smashing. I'd like to remark, that I prefer more full bodied women... big tittaz (and buttocks, which admittedly Miley has in that render). The quality itself of that model is just too good.

I'm still enchanted by Anja from Estate: Dominate (I have gushed about the beauty of her renders in other another thread) also posted here on page 2. I really dislike BDSM and I'm tired of VN's, so I haven't even tried the game. I just feel like giving credit where credit is due with a thumbs up to your post with Miley (and those that I also liked from page 1 and 2) and a positive comment, before I forget.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There are many sexy women in video game history, some more so than the ones I posted.
I wanted to be genuine. There are games where you just get so hard, you feel, you could cut steel with you dingus. They then get "boring" and sure you could maybe fap a bit, because there's currently nothing more interesting fap material. I haven't in any way grown tired from any of the chicks I've posted. They get me everytime.

Amanda from Lust Epidemic:
I like her mature/professional demenaur and wild/freaky streaks. She is hot as hell (to me) and knows what she wants. She may appear cold, but she's actually a cutie and speaks true to her desires.

I defeated the mom in "Milfy City":
The whole situation would have been really creepy(/creepier) if she was ugly (but she does question the MC many times, whether this is really what he wants). I think it's her rocking body, the awesome animations, combined with how well her desire has been portrayed, that makes me come back to her scenes.
I really don't care for the incest. Personally my own mother is probably one of the last women, with which I'd want to have sex. Should the situation arise, where you pointed a loaded gun to my temple and wanted to force me to choose between my own mother or Hillary Clinton I'd say: "thank you for allowing me the option to be shot".

The roommate from "my cute roommate":
I don't know man... I really don't know. Something in me keeps coming back to her sex scenes, despite me being slightly appalled by her model (I don't mind muscular chicks, there's just something off about her). I don't even like her as a character. She have stood the test of time, but I really don't know why. Maybe there's something I don't know about myself.

Special shoutout to best girl Frida from "Peasant's Quest" and chicks like Pamela, Brittany, and Sandy from "Battle of the Bulges". Battle of the Bulges also falls under the "I don't know why category". Except I know, I'm having fun.

Best regards from Hajtand.

PS. There are also some milfs from japanese games, but I don't know, whether they count in this thread.

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but as it says "from games", can I assume any game is okay to be in the running?

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but as it says "from games", can I assume any game is okay to be in the running?
I thought the same thing. If it is, I'd say my own characters from Guild Wars 2, Aion and Black Desert Online...

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Not my #1, but she hasn't been mentioned yet: Olivia from Hi-rise Climb.

screenshot0021.png

And Alice from the same game:

screenshot0023.png

The ones I have the most hots on currently are probably Lizzie from No More Secrets, Isabella from Estate: Dominate, Jessica from Babysitter, Josy from Being A DIK and of course always Lexi from Lexi.