Which woman in games is the most beautiful to you?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Melody. Katie ,Haley,Anne,Jennifer,Sophia,Alexandria,Katey,and I can go on for hours if I had the brain to remember. But there are a shitload of great games out there.... And I'm waiting for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As for my list though, Quinn from Being a DIK could easily bump someone depending on how her character arc ends up.
That's the ark I keep my eye on.

Kind of a shallow reason to play a game but I don't really like the main girls looks wise, Quinn is the only one that interested me. I'll probably have her in my top 10 if she gets a decent character ark and not just side girl/antagonist.

Norml

Aug 23, 2018
Hmmmm . Kinda thought all the girls from Dreaming of Dana mighta been mentioned . Shocked none . IMHO

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
That's the ark I keep my eye on.

Kind of a shallow reason to play a game but I don't really like the main girls looks wise, Quinn is the only one that interested me. I'll probably have her in my top 10 if she gets a decent character ark and not just side girl/antagonist.
Physically I like Sage, and personality wise, I like Bella. But Quinn is the one I am most hopeful for. Maybe some rehabilitation at the hands of the MC is in order....

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmmm . Kinda thought all the girls from Dreaming of Dana mighta been mentioned . Shocked none . IMHO
It's been out for a while now and while some of the girls are great there have been a lot of new ones come out since.

Character wise in a story context, all of the girls in Dana are great and a couple of the endings are my fave in H games. Jessica and Andrea are both in my top 15 but could only do 5 here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Physically I like Sage, and personality wise, I like Bella. But Quinn is the one I am most hopeful for. Maybe some rehabilitation at the hands of the MC is in order....
I think the MC has a LOT of character growth to go before he has a chance of getting one over on Quinn.

At the moment he is seen as very beta and a bit of a laughing stock. Maybe one day but not quite yet.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
anyone with big tit's,but in all honesty Emily from my Cute Roomate,unsure why she's just beautiful,more to beauty than looks,the way she's portrayed is what makes her beautiful,the unattainable Lesbian

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Jun 4, 2017
The title of the thread was like ThunderRob asked :" Which woman is the most beautiful woman " , but i saw that just one to post was really difficult for many users ( i really understand all reasons :) ) .

So here we go , Carli ( Depraved Awakening ) cannot miss in this thread ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love Carli, and I didn't think I'd missed anything in DA, but I don't remember that shot. Where's it from?

Reactions: stinger54