Which woman in games is the most beautiful to you?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i wanted to post on this thread. but my favourite keeps on changing after a few weeks :p
currently, the woman in games i find most beautiful is Envy from BaDIK from the strip club(check my avatar :D)

Reactions: Darkmetal

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
currently, the woman in games i find most beautiful is Envy from BaDIK from the strip club(check my avatar :D)
Who are you trying to kid? It was really the acrobatic upside-down BJ and Ahegao face that got you didn't it? :p:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just kidding, she is hot AF.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
So many of them already posted so what i missing:

https://f95zone.to/threads/katya-ptolemy.6923/ aka how to fall in love in 15 min with a bunch of pixels

https://f95zone.to/threads/cockwork-industries-the-insider-v3-01-digital-seductions.19745/

https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-relations-v0-65-ptolemy.1970/

https://f95zone.to/threads/lancaster-boarding-house-final-daniels-k.10672/

Apr 18, 2019
I prefer small breasts, but some girls here might have bigger ones, that's because their personality makes up for it XD

Lucy from my little Katelyn. I like her body and face and she isn't submissive.

Belle from Long live the Princess. She is sassy without being necessarily mean. She just has an interesting and special character. And her body is nice and she has wings.

Elena from Dating my Daughter. Maybe she hasn't the most beautiful face with her big forehead, but she makes 100% up for it with her wild and crazy character. For me she is the true main love interest in DmD.

Sophia. Her face might be a bit too young. But don't let her fool you, she is a minx like Elena.

Melody. Her breasts are a bit too big for my preference, but she makes up for it with her character. She is well written and interesting.

This girl I find attractive as well. I hope she doesn't develop into a typical tsundere that suddently develops into a shy submissive girl. I hope she keeps her own head, but just becomes a bit more reasonable and nice. She has nice hair. Her body is more "athetlic" or "endowed" than most of those above, but within the range I still find attractive. Also she has a kind of rock vibe in her.

But beauty is just one factor. The character should be interesting. Better imperfect ones that are interesting, than perfect boring ones.

By the way we need more catgirls like Kanu from Starship Inanna XD
or more like this:

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019
When I think about girls, their personality kinda blends in with their looks... Just looks are not enough for me... You could say, a girl with a better personality looks more beautiful to me as I get to know them...

And, I don't know about the best girl in general... Let me categorize...

1) Best mom... Young Lora, from Come Inside...

2) Best sister... Haley from Haley's Story... What she lacks in her looks, she more than makes up for with her personality...

3) At this point, you should have realized that I'm an incest fan...
Best younger sis... Ellie from Bad Memories...

4) Best "barely legal" girl... The daughter from My Sweet Neighbors. I'd call her my "Lolita"... You know, if I were Humbert... (kidding, I hate pedophiles)

5) Best "MILF"... Mrs. Nicole Heavens from A Mother's Love...

6) Best Redhead... A Tie between Selina from Become A Rockstar and Priscilla from Reincarnotica

7) Best Asian girl... Mei from Primal Instinct
Agree. Personality really is important, too.

Reactions: Only4You

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
This girl I find attractive as well. I hope she doesn't develop into a typical tsundere that suddently develops into a shy submissive girl. I hope she keeps her own head, but just becomes a bit more reasonable and nice. She has nice hair. Her body is more "athetlic" or "endowed" than most of those above, but within the range I still find attractive. Also she has a kind of rock vibe in her.
Name, please? :)

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Here's my Top 5:

1. Sarah from Life - Fasder did such a good job with her. She may literally be perfect. She reminds me of if she had genes which are two characters from two games I love.

2. Nastia from Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S. - She's my ideal woman from head to toe. I love the Día de Muertos makeup, her body is incredible & her tattoos are extremely sexy especially the tribal tattoos on the side of her rips. Everything about her is flawless except that she's a bit bitchy & only if she had bigger tits :cry:.

3. Shoko Shugimoto from various Umemaro3D games/hentai - She is simply gorgeous with an amazing body & great tits. She is also an Assistant Slave Maker in SlaveMaker one of my favourite games.

4. Most Characters from Holiday Island - darkhound1 did an excellent job with the renders from Holiday Island to the point, it's hard to choose just one. Alice, Jennifer, Jessica, Heather, Eva, Brenda, Renee & so many others are just so damn beautiful.

5. Daughter from Dating My Daughter - This render has been used a million times in games like Man of the House & many others but I think she looks even more polished & has a more incredible body in Dating My Daughter.