• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Sarah is still one of the best renders I've seen. The game itself is still very fun & enjoyable after playing it again. One of the most underrated things is the sibling relationship the MC has with Sarah, it actually feels like a natural relationship. The only issue I have is the night walks, unless I'm just a complete idiot & I'm missing something.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Sarah is still one of the best renders I've seen. The game itself is still very fun & enjoyable after playing it again. One of the most underrated things is the sibling relationship the MC has with Sarah, it actually feels like a natural relationship.
Thank you. :)
The only issue I have is the night walks, unless I'm just a complete idiot & I'm missing something.
The night walks are mostly optional, there's only one scene that is required to do.
I suspect most people try one combination and then roll back to try another one.
You have 3^2 choices, which means you have 9 total outcomes, I think there's a total of five different scenes, although they're not all available at all times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
MC acting as sperm donor to sister... they can't really go to some clinic if they wan't to keep their relationship a secret so they'd have to get pregnant "traditional" way. But other than that, I can't really see a way it would fit.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
MC acting as sperm donor to sister... they can't really go to some clinic if they wan't to keep their relationship a secret so they'd have to get pregnant "traditional" way. But other than that, I can't really see a way it would fit.
If my memory isn't bad...

I'm pretty sure Sarah tells Mark at that little house near the lake that she is infertile and unable to conceive a child at all, so even the scenario you suggest would be impossible.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
If my memory isn't bad...

I'm pretty sure Sarah tells Mark at that little house near the lake that she is infertile and unable to conceive a child at all, so even the scenario you suggest would be impossible.
No, your memory is correct... I was talking about Mark acting as sperm donor to twins.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes