TONGli HAHA p

Nov 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Life v0.14.09.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I cant open the menu and cheat mod

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Really enjoying the game and sorry but I'm stuck in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any advice about this is appreciated, thank you.
Sounds like you're not using the clock to move time forward.
Click it to forward time by one hour, do that until it's at 10:00 and a scene should be available if you are where I think you are.

Reactions: revankrall

revankrall

Oct 10, 2019
Sounds like you're not using the clock to move time forward.
Click it to forward time by one hour, do that until it's at 10:00 and a scene should be available if you are where I think you are.
First off, you're a life saver!

Secondly, didn't know I could click on the clock to move time forward, my bad!

Thirdly, it worked, thank you so much!

Finally, this is one of the best games I have ever played so thank you.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
First off, you're a life saver!

Secondly, didn't know I could click on the clock to move time forward, my bad!

Thirdly, it worked, thank you so much!

Finally, this is one of the best games I have ever played so thank you.
If you have a suggestion of how to make it more obvious that it's clickable then please let me know, this has been an issue for a while. Although it seems to have calmed down a bit since I made the tutorial button.

revankrall

Oct 10, 2019
If you have a suggestion of how to make it more obvious that it's clickable then please let me know, this has been an issue for a while. Although it seems to have calmed down a bit since I made the tutorial button.
Sigh... I'm a bit of an idiot. When I checked the tutorial button the very first question is about how to forward time. I will pay better attention in the future and thanks again.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Sigh... I'm a bit of an idiot. When I checked the tutorial button the very first question is about how to forward time. I will pay better attention in the future and thanks again.
:)
Well, if you come up with anything else, let me know!

Reactions: revankrall

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
While not a fan of the "ballon tits" and the whole "bimbo asthetic" the description got me interested, just plaed until the end of the current build and got to say... I can´t wait until the game is finished! or the next update, there is grind, yes there is, but the story got me hooked up. Is the kind of game you play once to test how the mechanics work, and then you restart once you know how the work to get the best of it.

Just grind the shit out of the stats at the start and from there on you dont have to worry if you have enough stast to do something.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
While not a fan of the "ballon tits" and the whole "bimbo asthetic" the description got me interested, just plaed until the end of the current build and got to say... I can´t wait until the game is finished! or the next update, there is grind, yes there is, but the story got me hooked up.
That makes me really happy to hear. It's very discouraging as a developer to hear "I won't play this game because it doesn't have x", like there's more to one game than just tits.
Just grind the shit out of the stats at the start and from there on you dont have to worry if you have enough stast to do something.
I'll be re balancing the stat gains at some point, I just have a bunch of stuff in my list to work through before I get to that point.

Reactions: Reifon

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have not played this in a while but does the mother ever make a reappearance after going away at the start of the game ?? and also does the story progress with the mom laptop etc.. ?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
does the mother ever make a reappearance after going away at the start of the game
Yes.
does the story progress with the mom laptop
No really, it's a story item, it'll see use probably in the next few updates.
Not sure what "etc" would refer to here, but there's been a lot of stuff happening, although as stated in the OP, Diane only has a fairly small role in the story.

Reactions: Dependable_223
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes