twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
here is scene mod that will show all the sex scenes so you can skip play if you just want to flap flap flap to it

put it into game folder then in game press k to access it but if you like the game please play through as normal it pretty great game

this will not unlock anything in the game it just shows you the sex scenes only
For some reason I can't download it...it opens up when i click on it

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Can I ask what are prerequisites for the main story scene with sarah and diana ? :) I already triggered the optional with helen but after a few weeks I still didn't get the main one. Thanks guys

BTW: your game is awesome
Still trying to get that optional scene myself. How do you do it?

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #89

Hello!

Feedback about the update has been mostly good, which feels pretty great.

Also a lot of new patrons, which is nice to see and very encouraging.

It has been pretty smooth sailing, I've gotten a lot of stuff done this week.

The hint menu I've mentioned before has been implemented, I still need to playtest it, but it works as intended and I think it might bring in some new people.

Basically it'll just be a button that says "hints" you can click it and it'll open something like a quest tracker. It'll stay open once it's been opened once and if you don't want to use it you can just keep it closed.

I also started writing some new scenes. I never got a scene done for Sarah cooking dinner before Helen arrived, so I've written one of those and I have another variation of that scene I'm working on currently.

I'm also working on another scene at the same time, which is kind of a new practice for me.

A very smart person pointed out that he was being more productive if he could swap between tasks instead of focusing on one single one at a time, which is what I'm trying out.

I think it still needs time before I know if it works for me, but it seems to be going quite well.

The other scene I'm working on is the second weekend scene, basically where there's currently a choice for "stay in" there should be a choice that says "go out". Not sure just how long it'll be, but I've got a few events that I have mapped out that I want in that scene. So basically I'm working on the "padding" now if you will.

The documentation still needs to be updated, I'll probably do that later today so it's ready to be released tomorrow.

I had a thought about making the optional scenes mandatory as there is some stuff in there that sort of does impact the story somewhat, but if I do that then I'm going to get stuck with the same issue I had with Jenna and Jenny's scenes at the pool. Since they're only available on weekends and follow up scene that triggers based on your progress with the weekend scene might have to wait up to three weeks to trigger, which isn't very good.

Likely it'll stay as it is now and I'm just going to have to do checks if the player has seen them or not if the subjects ever intertwine.

I think that's all I have for now, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

Reactions: Canto Forte

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Still hoping someone can drop me a save file from the end of the previous version if possible. Save me replaying hours of content for the new stuff.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Lots of people don't like anal or anything to do with buttholes, therefore it makes for a very... bad thing to keep as an optional achievement, and it really isn't a good one to begin with.
Being a top tier supporter of this game since it started, I am super happy with all the kinks in it, It almost feels like it was written just for me! The only thing missing for me is the B/S/S/S 4 way with the twins, although I have not yet played the latest update. (fingers crossed!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fasder

BillyMac

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks, yea I had some thoughts of adding a simple help screen in the beginning, but I think it's way more interesting to find things on your own. I can't count the amount of time that I have discovered something and had the "aha!" moment.

Currently there is nothing to do at the home location. There are several things that are pretty grindy and not at all in pace with the rest of the content. Some things are just random which will happen over time, or with luck. Most things happen if you "do things properly", there are currently two shower scenes which depend on your stats.

Sorry if I'm vague but I'm pretty tried and want people to discovers as they play.

Thanks for playing!
Hey Boss. any idea where i can find the final exams correct answers please?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i'm stuck and the guide isn't straight forward with what comes next

these are the stats. i dont know how to max jenny out, when she comes over it gives me +0 when i hang out with her even though she has room for 5 more points.

last thing i did before i ran out of ! quest was complete the thesis and got anal with Helen.

Sarah has the dildo and used it over MC while he slept.

i dont really know where i should be since events can be triggered in different orders.

i checked the files and there are lots of sex scenes and shower scenes, but i haven't gotten any yet.

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Sarah is one of my favourite character models out of all the games I've played! She's like Mortal Kombat X Cassie Cage fused with Jessica Weaver.

Reactions: Fasder
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes