Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I used to really like this game before they moved to the new house. Has it gotten better over the past few installments and how if yes?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
-Removed one optional achievement as it was too polarizing (eat Sarah's asshole)
Eating Sarah's ass was too polarizing?
That is honestly a surprise for me. I think that scenes like this are in more games than not.

Reactions: Athh

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Life [v0.14.09] [Fasder] - Original Size: 2.19 GB

Download Win (247 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Eating Sarah's ass was too polarizing?
That is honestly a surprise for me. I think that scenes like this are in more games than not.
Lots of people don't like anal or anything to do with buttholes, therefore it makes for a very... bad thing to keep as an optional achievement, and it really isn't a good one to begin with.

mjuros97

Jul 19, 2017
Can I ask what are prerequisites for the main story scene with sarah and diana ? :) I already triggered the optional with helen but after a few weeks I still didn't get the main one. Thanks guys

BTW: your game is awesome

Reactions: Fasder

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Hey Fasder, found a little inconsistency when fucking Sarahs pussy while Diane is in the House. After Mark came its said, that he fucked her ass instead of her pussy.

Reactions: Fasder

Athh

Aug 18, 2018

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Life v0.14.09.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Three months for this? :( two new scenes...
As it is I've been feeling better, but now I also have other things to do besides game development.
This is also a hobby, I don't want it to be a full time job (like it pretty much has been) where all I do is game development, at least not for the level of support I have right now.
I've worked my ass off and nearly burnt myself out several times, I just want to do things at my own pace now. So yes, unfortunately it's going to take time, but that's just how it is right now.
Also dealing with my health issues, which by the way seems to be getting gradually better.
So yeah...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes