Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #87

Hello!

The week has been okayish in terms of being productive, I've started posing scenes and am currently about half way through.

I've also done a bit more work on Alyx, she's pretty much done at this point. I'm sure I'll find some small things to improve on over time, but she's looking real good at this point, I may or may not post something later down the line. Although I still have to figure out what she's going to wear.

I'd like to get the rest of the scenes posed this weekend, but we'll see if I'll make it happen or not.
Something I keep thinking about regularly is how less work I do/can get done on a daily basis. I know I've not been going full speed, but I also can't seem to get back into my old "no life" developing rhythm, which let's face it - is probably a good thing. Regardless I'll be doing some other stuff in addition to developing right now, so while I don't think it'll impact the development cycle in any meaningful way, it's going to be a little different for me.

I actually do feel really good right now and that's pretty damn nice. It seems like I just have to deal with some ups and downs every now and again, eventually I hope it'll even out a bit more.

Regardless... I don't think posing is going to take super long. I only have a couple more scenes that take longer than most but after that they are mostly pretty simple scenes. So hopefully I can get through them quickly and get this long overdue update out soon enough.

I'm currently being a bit sidetracked so I'm working on something for you people who like watersports, I'll post it in the misc-art channel on Discord when it's done.

I think that's all I got for now, will keep working on getting the scenes done in a timely manner. Thanks for your continued support and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm digging this game, but....... you mean to tell me that I stayed up late and missed like an hour+ of sleep finishing a grueling grindy 15-part quest to install spycam software on the laptop of hot incestuous lesbian twins who live in a 1 bedroom apartment and are noted for constantly fucking, and I don't ever get a view of the cam? OH THE HUMANITY.........

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Cams? Where you're going you don't need spy cams. :cool:

I was thinking it came up at least once in the story with your sister. But towards the end it was no longer a necessity. That step was a while back for me so I don't quite remember. Just keep moving forward and good voyeurism will happen once they are at ease around you.

buff

May 29, 2017
I had planned for it to be a bigger thing, but the whole ordeal seemed a little too creeper-like so I opted to change it a bit.
There's one scene later on. :giggle:
Yeah, I eventually hit it. And it's definitely creepery, but, I mean, the payoff kinda outweighs the cost at that point. It's honestly somewhat strained my suspension of disbelief that any male in that situation wouldn't peek at the camera.

And you could always do damage control by having Mark or Sarah own up to it later after everyone becomes closer.

Reactions: Gunizz

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, I eventually hit it. And it's definitely creepery, but, I mean, the payoff kinda outweighs the cost at that point. It's honestly somewhat strained my suspension of disbelief that any male in that situation wouldn't peek at the camera.

And you could always do damage control by having Mark or Sarah own up to it later after everyone becomes closer.
Idk, it's a moral dilemma and if anything Mark's moral compass is better than any of the other character's in the game is.
But I can see how you might think that.

Reactions: buff

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sarah just won a best boob contest..so y'all should play this and send Fasder money....so she can properly maintain her boobs and eyeliner...

Reactions: Fasder

LateTony

May 16, 2018
Final Exam doesn't trigger for me.
maxed all stats on all girls
Intelligence is 37

no options to move anything forward at this point.

One other point, I have never come across the laptop charger, Helen never gave it to me.

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Fasder : Can I suggest you to make more clear, in the game, if you have seen all content or not? Because the indicator that's present does not count many scenes.
2) Are some events also related to days count? So they happen only after you have reached, for example, day 30?
3) I find there is too much repetition and that's really annoying, progressing is very slow.
4) Sometimes there is new content that is not labelled by the "!" (like some gym scenes).
5) Browsing the different rooms should not take that much energy IMHO. It's frustrating at the beginning of the game.
6) The graphics are very good (except those tits that look too fake for my taste :), the rest of the bodies is marvellous).

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Can I suggest you to make more clear, in the game, if you have seen all content or not? Because the indicator that's present does not count many scenes.
The achievements count the story scenes only, which are the only scenes that are actively tracked.
All other scenes are optional.
2) Are some events also related to days count? So they happen only after you have reached, for example, day 30?
There are one or two scenes that can only be unlocked after two weeks have passed, but that's about it.
3) I find there is too much repetition and that's really annoying, progressing is very slow.
If you click the question mark in the bottom left hand corner there's a bunch of answered to these types of questions.
The current answer here is to enable fast(er) mode in the preference menu, this will give you all points for any given scene on the first go, so you do not need to repeat any scene if you do not wish to do so.
5) Browsing the different rooms should not take that much energy IMHO. It's frustrating at the beginning of the game.
That's kind of the point, you get rewarded for your efforts by getting more energy. If there's no friction to begin with then the reward is basically preemptive and rather pointless.
6) The graphics are very good (except those tits that look too fake for my taste :), the rest of the bodies is marvellous).
The boobs look like that because that's what I like and it's the style I have chosen, thanks for the compliment either way.

Reactions: SandyF

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #88

Hello!

Alright so I've actually had a pretty productive week, even a bit stressful.
All content for the update is implemented and ready for testing.

Now I was planning on doing the testing today, but I've had quite a lot of stuff on my plate this past week in addition to working on the game. As a result my energy levels are quite low and I think I'll have to just postpone some of the testing until tomorrow, although some of it is already verified and done.

I might get some help with testing, even so I don't think release will happen until tomorrow at the earliest, I just don't have it in me to push it right now.

Either way, basically I've been rendering, some of which had to be redone and some that I missed to even set up. Then I came around to implementing the new bonus pictures, then making the clickable objects and the inventory icons and getting the code and graphics in place is tedious, but not very difficult to do.

So that's basically where I'm at right now, everything is in place and only bugs are left to be squished.
My tentative release is either Saturday or Sunday, depending on how long testing takes.

So with that I'd like to wish you all a lovely weekend!

Thanks for your support!

Kind Regards, Fasder

• Love
Reactions: Rock&Rule

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Fasder :
I quite agree with you. The graphics are very good, and honestly, I quite like big boobs. But this style, just make me think, how many times she went to doctors to do breast implant surgery. LuL..

Reactions: MasterDk78

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
0.14.09 is released

So I had some minor issues getting this thing ready. One is that I might've found an engine bug so I had to build the game on an older version of Ren'Py to avoid the issue.

It seems to run well and I've been bug hunting for a while now, no game breaking stuff should be left at the very least.
If you find any bugs or other issues, please don't hesitate to report it, it helps a lot. :)
If you have suggestions I'm happy to hear them, preferably on Discord.

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes