Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Umm guys why Fast(er) eliminate programming skill.i use it and check stat that programming was gone
Means it's at its maximum value and subsequently removed from the list because it no longer serves a purpose.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
See .. all that stat grinding did peak ... just that you were left notwithstanding any advantage :eek::oops:o_O

That is the only explanation players would still grind that useless stat ... no reason :unsure::cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fasder

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #84

Hello!

Sorry for the lateness of this update, it's been a little strange these past couple of days.
I've had some misfortunes I had to take care of and other fun stuff like that, so it's been a little distracting.
The new scene is written and done, while the first fourth of the scene was quite straight forward, the other three fourth's took me a bit longer, and I'm still not quite sure if it's entirely done.
It's not super long, but it's packed with some plot goodies and it was pretty fun to make.
Since it's not too long I'm not sure if it'll hold up as a full update or not, but I'll go through it once I'm satisfied it's done and make an assessment.

I suppose one of the reasons why things are taking a bit longer than they have in the past is that I don't feel so... worried... about putting out content regularly. For those of you who have been here since the beginning, you know I've pushed myself too hard a few too many times, something that's not very fun to experience for either party.
I do think I should be able to produce things faster, but I also want to be able to enjoy other things, a hobby that takes up every waking moment isn't a hobby, it's a full time job and then some. My health seem pretty stable, I still have good and bad days but the bad ones are not that bad, nothing I can't really handle. Let's hope it keeps going in this direction and I might get my full strength back soon.

I've spoken about me not doing this "full time" anymore a few times, but it's been a while since the last one. Every time I've mentioned it it has been a sort of early warning, and I'm still not sure how the future looks, but I do think I need to do other things than making the game and it'll probably happen soon.
My initial hope was that I'd make enough money to support myself and I don't really need much to do that, but that never quite happened. I've worked my ass off to make it happen, but it just never quite met the mark.
Maybe it still can, but it'll be with another game, not with this one. That does not mean I don't want to keep improving it, I like learning and I like working on the game, so if there's something that I want to change or implement, I'll do it.

I think I finally might've figured out a good design for a hint system or "to-do list" in the game, something that won't really make the documentation redundant, but will still make the game feel smoother to play, I think.
So that'll happen at some point, it shouldn't take too long to implement.

I think that's all I got for now, so I'll just wish you a nice weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

Apr 30, 2018
God bless the devs for putting out content and first and foremost they need to earn a living, but it sounds like another good game will bite the dust soon...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This particular dev just cut and ended paths in this game based on ... stopping repetitive grind ... only the solution was not pumping 20 to 30 renders that feature them 3 -5 dames in hot bombshell action with the MC ... a repeatable bombshell action to keep players' company during the arduous grind of ... clicking away waiting and hoping some new scene would trigger.

It is easy to lose faith when repetitive actions, be it hot or not, are skipped and players have to essentially skip, click days on end waiting for the night / weekend ... to see any progression.

The design may be intuitive and innovative, still the gating of what hot content there is as opposed to boasting them intense interactions that win players over all the time just puts a lot of strain on ... gamers.

What this game needs is essentially a ton of new renders to fill them lonely grinding week days ;)!

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018

What this game needs is essentially a ton of new renders to fill them lonely grinding week days ;)!
Like has already been acknowledged and is being worked on.

Like there is in the new house? Because that's exactly why I've spent a lot of time making random scenes and stuff to see while you progress the story.

I want to add more scenes in the early game, but like I mentioned above, I want to redo the renders first, then I can start making small scenes and whatnot.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
God bless the devs for putting out content and first and foremost they need to earn a living, but it sounds like another good game will bite the dust soon...
No, I enjoy doing this too much to just give up on it, but things will probably not speed up, rather it will probably stagnate a bit.
Also more than likely this is months away, so look at it as a heads up rather than anything else. I've spoken about it several time with my patrons, but the future is not set in stone and it has never really become relevant due to one or another reason.
I think you're overlooking a very important part.
Right now the game is at two weeks in game give or take a couple of days.
Most people will have played far longer to find all the repeatable content that is currently available.
That means people's perception will be that there is nothing new each update, because it will feel a lot like it when all there is is a couple of non repeatable scenes.
This game is possibly one of the worst games to make on Patreon, it sucks, but it is what it is. I just want to keep working and eventually get the game out.
While I write and render new scenes I also think about changes I can make to make the game feel better, I want to put out a good product, not a good update.
A good product means I need to go back, change things and find solutions to problems that people report to me, if no one reports anything then I need to think very carefully and then make changes based on theories of my own.
I have a couple of QoL changes that are coming, sooner or later, but things take time to make.

I would say part 2 of the game is in a pretty good state of repeatable content, there still is a handful of scenes I want to make, but they're coming later.
I would love to just sit down and write story scene after story scene, and maybe that's the best choice for a game made on Patreon like this, but it does go against my personal philosophies.

Thanks for your concern, I am working and will continue to do so until it's done.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is life! Dev is life! Dev of life! Go give life to the lifeless void of IRL shenanigans!
Give all the hope to life to steer us all into happy go lucky territory of sunshine and bombshells:)!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OhhHHhhh ... Babe! Bambi licious hottie candy bombshell of our dreams;)!
Relax ... have a care ... to look astounding and don't fret your pretty little fore head...
think of the pure pleasures of cuddling and caressing all over, the cool soft breeze of ...
out collective awe and pleasure watching you smolder the hot contents of a wonderful heart into ...
pure awesomeness apple of our eye wonder to behold and longing to hold in our tender arms:love::p:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::giggle::);):LOL::ROFLMAO::D:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Angry
Reactions: DigitalPlatypus

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #85

Hello there!

As it turns out, the scene wasn't done and I've kept on writing it since last week.

I feel like it's been maybe two days since the last update, time has been flying by too fast.

I've had some issues that contributed to the "time flying by" problem, which is a shame, I'll likely have to speak with the doctor once more and see if there's anything I can do.

Regardless things have been produced, I manged to get some busy work in, implementing a new item and getting all the graphics and coding in place, making sure it works as intended, etc.

I also updated how the general stats are displayed, Agility, Strength and Intelligence will be displayed with an indicator if there's a level to be met. So Strength will show x/10 if strength is lower than 10, after it reaches 10 it will only show Strength: 10.

I've debated adding an intelligence increase to the scene with reading with Sarah, but I'm not sure just what to use a new intelligence threshold for, so it's just something that's in the back of my head for now. It's also the reason why I haven't yet capped intelligence.

I've been working a bit on Alyx's shader, meaning the look of her skin, customizing it to look better. I think I've reached a really good place with it. I've also been tweaking her body and am also satisfied with how it looks currently, which means that I think she's almost done.

Alyx will not be featured in Life, she's for future projects, even if she gets featured in Life, it would be like on a picture on a table or something like that, something in the background.

Mainly I like fiddling with her, experimenting and learning how to make things look better, it's one of the things I enjoy most.
I think that's all I have for now, hopefully I can get this scene done soon so that I can start posing the new scenes.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
There are more samples available to patrons on Discord.
I've only made one public render for her and it's on my Slushe page.
Ah good then because I'd like to check it out so I know who you're talking about. XD

Edit: Oh, she's a hottie. I'm kind of curious (and maybe a little hopeful) as to why you gave a render of Jenny as a Futa though.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ah good then because I'd like to check it out so I know who you're talking about. XD

Edit: Oh, she's a hottie. I'm kind of curious (and maybe a little hopeful) as to why you gave a render of Jenny as a Futa though.
She looks quite different now, but it gives the basic idea.
Mostly because I wanted to, but a friend made a comment about how my characters lacked dicks so I figured I'd give it a shot. :)

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Mostly because I wanted to, but a friend made a comment about how my characters lacked dicks so I figured I'd give it a shot. :)
Ah, so no weird genetic experimentation in their future or anything? No alternate reality superposition? Oh well. Can't have everything I guess. XD ;)

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes