Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ah, so no weird genetic experimentation in their future or anything? No alternate reality superposition? Oh well. Can't have everything I guess. XD ;)
Nah, Jenny stays as she is. :)
I want to do futa or dickgirl or whatever you want to call it though, but it'll be in a possible future game not in this one.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Oh, I see. The OP isn't very clear on that.
The patches are just code, no new assets or images, which is why I do it in the first place.
People don't love downloading 2GB only to have to do it again to fix bugs that are in the code, not the images. :)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The patches are just code, no new assets or images, which is why I do it in the first place.
People don't love downloading 2GB only to have to do it again to fix bugs that are in the code, not the images. :)
I appreciate that kind of thing, more devs should definitely do it.

What I meant is that the link says "HotFix to 0.13.09", so naturally it's a fix for v.0.13.09, right? Even the filename is "Life-0.13.09_hotfix". How am I supposed to know it's for v.0.13.07?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I appreciate that kind of thing, more devs should definitely do it.

What I meant is that the link says "HotFix to 0.13.09", so naturally it's a fix for v.0.13.09, right? Even the filename is "Life-0.13.09_hotfix". How am I supposed to know it's for v.0.13.07?
Maybe hotfix is misleading, but generally you look at the version numbers to determine what is what, although since that's different for pretty much all developers it can be tricky I suppose.
13 in this case is a content release,
07 is the number of hotfixes the game has had,
and the leading zero is for when the game is ready for release.

Also if you look at the instructions in the archive with the script files the version of the game that the patch goes into is noted, in this case it states "Move all the files to Life-0.13.07-pc\game\".

But I'll update the OP for clarity.

Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Life v0.13.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.06.2019
I can't open cheat menu...
Please provide some instructions other then given Swipe Left&Down&Right...
If possible provide video tutorial or image tutorial....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
seriously?
you want a video or pictures of my finger, moving on a screen left, down and then right?
this is as close as it gets.
View attachment 385106
Thank you so much,
I was doing wrong...
I didn't know that I don't have to lift my finger....
I was doing first left swipe then down and after that right with not in one move but in difference...
I am new here So i didn't know that I have to do like this...

Thank you so much for showings me

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #86

Hello!

So the scene I've been working on is finally done, I got stuck in a couple of places paired with the release of a certain Classic game I have not been super productive.
The scene is about needs about 50 renders, putting the total at about 120-130.
I could probably squeeze in a small scene or something before release, but I think the major scenes are done and over with.

I'm feeling a bit better, been talking to my doctor and I feel better about the future, which is nice.
I am also super tired right now so I'll keep this one short.

I think I can get these renders done pretty quickly, which would be nice so this update can finally get out the door, it has taken far too long to make.

I think that's all for now, just a short one. Thanks for your continued support!
Have a splendid weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

Visago

Jul 5, 2017
Update #86

Hello!

So the scene I've been working on is finally done, I got stuck in a couple of places paired with the release of a certain Classic game I have not been super productive.

We can forgive him as long as he didn't roll a gnome, they're just annoying and should be punted whenever possible.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes