Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Vanderson8888
Hmmm, first and foremost, you should apply the patch.
Although I'm not quite sure what causes this error, it's been popping up in a few places but I'm not sure if it's just Ren'Py or if it's the game, but try patching, if that doesn't work then I'm not quite sure.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Vanderson8888
Also if you could tell me which save it was?
And if you could let me know if patching helped, that would be great!
Thanks.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
It could be due to having unicode characters in the file path. I have no idea if that IS the case, but it can cause issues with certain programs. I'd try moving the game folder directly under your "my stuff" folder avoiding the Greek(?) characters.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It could be due to having unicode characters in the file path. I have no idea if that IS the case, but it can cause issues with certain programs. I'd try moving the game folder directly under your "my stuff" folder avoiding the Greek(?) characters.
No, that shouldn't matter, the saves give the same error on my end.
I've been trying to figure this error out for a while and someone claims it's an engine bug that is being worked on for the next version of Ren'Py.
I hope that's the case because I have no idea what else might cause this.

bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
Are there any Sex scenes in the game ? or is it only with that teacher ? just curious because im playin and after that literaly nothing is hapening days and days go on and nothing special is happening

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Are there any Sex scenes in the game ? or is it only with that teacher ? just curious because im playin and after that literaly nothing is hapening days and days go on and nothing special is happening
there's a bit of a grind before you get to the good stuff, mostly till the twins bday event

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Use the documentation, if you're still stuck or something seems amiss, don't hesitate to ask here.
The achievements menu has a bunch of numbers, the numbers correspond to the chapters in the documentation.
And yes, there's a lot of sex.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Use the documentation, if you're still stuck or something seems amiss, don't hesitate to ask here.
The achievements menu has a bunch of numbers, the numbers correspond to the chapters in the documentation.
And yes, there's a lot of sex.
NOT ENOUGH!!! WE NEED MOAR!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Enough with the super nova finger blasted pop up destruction ... it is very tiring on tired happy go lucky eyes...
In this game.., you just get out and follow around the city in a particular template of streets to get any content ...
Might develop that tunnel vision effect from biker boys by the time any good content hits;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I got that. :D
Enough with the super nova finger blasted pop up destruction ... it is very tiring on tired happy go lucky eyes...
In this game.., you just get out and follow around the city in a particular template of streets to get any content ...
Might develop that tunnel vision effect from biker boys by the time any good content hits;)
Not sure if you're saying the game is shit, or something else.
Your references go over my head, unfortunately. :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for your patience and actual human interaction...

The part with the flashing light ... it was for the player that is sporting the freeza sig with the flashing finger bomb ... that thing is hurting my eyes...

The part with the tunnel vision and the streets ... it is because every time I played the game, I would wind up in this place where I could not talk to people in the house... it was like fast track only see new interactions ... and I found myself just waiting for the night time.

At night I would just try these different streets -> go left, go left, go right ... and then some scene would trigger. And just like a repeating nightmare ... It just seemed to go on forever.

That is when I stopped playing this game. It just seemed to gate me out of all the cont3nt and locked me into this nightmare of .. something beyond my happy go lucky way of gaming;)!

Happy game dev-ing, I just hit the snag of all snags... :censored::cautious:o_O:eek::oops::unsure:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The part with the tunnel vision and the streets ... it is because every time I played the game, I would wind up in this place where I could not talk to people in the house... it was like fast track only see new interactions ... and I found myself just waiting for the night time.
The scenes at the streets don't have much importance, in fact only one of them are important.
And just like a repeating nightmare ... It just seemed to go on forever.
A quote I usually try to remember when I'm stuck is:
"People keep doing the same thing, expecting different results."
If nothing is happening, then you probably need to change something. :)
That is when I stopped playing this game. It just seemed to gate me out of all the cont3nt and locked me into this nightmare of .. something beyond my happy go lucky way of gaming;)!
Not sure how long ago it was that you played, or if you've played the last version, but I've been trying really hard to make the game easier to understand and give the players more tools.
I dislike telling people outright, "go do this" because it loses the element of thinking on your own and trying to figure out how to find the right answer, or finding the right information.
The divisions indicators in the stat/affection menus are there to tell you what you need to do, sometimes though, there are other things you need to do like buying items or whatnot, but those are always mentioned in the relevant scene.
The game is meant to be a little tricky, but it seems it might still be too tricky, the problem is figuring out which parts are too tricky and why, then I can figure out a solution.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply ... I will try and fire it up again and see where these new hints might take me ...
If anything, thank you for the variable suggestion ... the explanations, while there, make water sports ... seem mystical, unattainable, which brings me back to the joy of gaming and ... why oh why would somebody just make some intricate design to ... hide the hard work put in and gate the juicy parts.

As a suggestion ... AAA game usually have recurring tips and tricks to help ease the transition and sometimes bells and whistles ... most just lower the threshold or just skip ahead to the next step...
Because seeing is believing and smarts only show when in conversation or proven against odds;)!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes