lolpig

Feb 22, 2018
Yo I have finished the pizza part and gave the dildo but i cant show jenna the website
im at 25 with jenna

Last edited:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
lolpig
IIRC There's an event that needs to happen for that. Check the walkthrough, it's really well done. If you want to avoid all potential of spoilers, let me know and I'll redownload it and figure out a way to give a hint w/o spoiling anything.

lolpig

Feb 22, 2018
I got the thing where it says that she’s going to make the website by her self and finish the details.
Smisenost
i’ve done the scene with the cooking and shit after the website

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I got the thing where it says that she’s going to make the website by her self and finish the details.
Smisenost
i’ve done the scene with the cooking and shit after the website
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Actually it is in the documentation already, I just missed it. :unsure:
Let me know if that did it for you.

Last edited:

hejd12345

Jul 25, 2018
I fucked up and did not watch any of the watersport scenes, can anyone give me a savefile or maybe a console commands for me to just jump back and watch them real quick?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I fucked up and did not watch any of the watersport scenes, can anyone give me a savefile or maybe a console commands for me to just jump back and watch them real quick?
The variable you need to change is watersports:
Code:
watersports = True
Like so.
But almost none of the watersports scene are standalone scenes, just a couple of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #82

Hello!

I had honestly expected to get more work done than I have, but some unforeseen issues popped up in my life and it delayed me a bit.

The first big scene is written, posed and is currently rendering. I'm going to try to write the next scene which will be another of the weekend scenes as soon as possible.
I know most of you want more story scenes and to find out the rest of what's happening, and that's coming, I just need to get some things ticked off on my to do list.

Some things just needs to happen for things to sort of makes sense, some things need to happen because I want them there and so and so on. Sometimes they don't make for the most interesting things, but rest assured I have the rest of the story planned out, I think people are going to like what I have in store.

After last weeks post I got a couple of comments and I talked to a couple of people about the decline in support.
While I do understand a lot of the issues I'm a little sad that they are issues to begin with. My little hobby project is fun to do but I need to do things my way, or it's all just going to fall apart. I want to make a good game, not just churn out as much content as possible.

That said, this game is and has been a big learning experience for me. I know what works and what doesn't, and I plan to put this knowledge into future games when that times comes.

That said, I get that people don't like to support a game that seems boring and nothing seems to happen, but that's often how it is with game development. It doesn't help that most other developers are making Visual Novels in episodes which are very different to make and maintain. I have a lot more strings to pull in and to consider.

I hope that you guys can find some understanding, or if you have questions feel free to hit me up on Discord and I'll be happy to answer them. If what I'm not doing isn't enough, then that's just too bad, I suppose. Maybe one day it'll be different, but right now, this is what's happening.

Something I'd like to point out as well is that a lot of the small things I do, like redoing renders or adding things that isn't there to forward the story isn't taking away development from making the story. If I only focused on that part then the game would be in shambles. It's like an orchestra, it needs all kinds of things to work, not just one thing.

Anyway, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to you who are still here and supporting me, it's very much appreciated and does help me out a lot.

This scene is about sits at about 75 renders, so it's about half of what I normally put out in an update. I keep feeling like I should be able to work faster, but I have lost some of my ability to focus. It's not gone, just a bit... encumbered. Most of this is credited to personal things in my life that I don't think would be appropriate to talk about more than I have.
Either way, I'm just going to keep on working and that's that. Hopefully I can crank this scene out fairly quickly and get the renders going again.

Anyway, I'm just shitting out words at this point. Things are moving forward fairly steadily and we'll see when the update is ready.

Thank you for your continued support and have a great weekend.

Kind Regards, Fasder

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Darkn3 Serious question, why do you want a 100% save? Doing that with a game like this means you miss like half or more of the content (honestly, I think it's closer to 75% in this case).

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MedicalCrown88

Jul 20, 2018
Here's a set of saves from the start of the game and where they move to the new place, 100% plus all the bonus pictures from the old place

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #83

Hello!

Things are moving forward, all the renders for the new scenes are done and I'm currently writing a new one.
I had initially planned to make two weekend scenes the first one being done already, but when I tried to sit down and write it, nothing came out.

I've always struggled a bit with these repeatable scenes that don't really affect the story in any significant way, it's... less fun to make them, but they are needed.

So after a day of not so much productivity I decided to shift my schedule a bit and go on to write the new story scene, which was a lot easier to do, it's about a third of the way done and I expect it won't take that long to complete.

I'm not sure just how big it's going to be, right now it looks rather small, but we'll see.

In addition to writing I've also changed the first scenes with Jenna and Jenny at the pool way back in the start of the game, they caused some issues with the flow of the game and have been moved to the pizzeria and store respectively to be more accessible.

They will probably need some editing as I didn't really go over the dialog at all, but I'll get to that once I do the testing.
Some days have been worse than others, but over all I've been feeling pretty decent.
Hopefully I can get the writing done over the weekend and maybe I can start rendering next week. It may be that I need to do one or two more smaller scenes before it's ready for release, but we'll see how it goes once the writing is done.
Not much else to report now, I don't think.

So with that, I'd like to wish you a lovely weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes