ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Good catch, thanks for reporting it. :)
No problem, also I don't know if I'm impatient and just missing something, but after the night you go to the bar with Sarah it says that there is a new interaction in the bathroom, but when you go there it just says to leave.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Yes. However, i don't remember the questions. If you can put the questions as well as the multiple choice answers I'll see if I can remember which ones are the right ones.

That being said, you should be able to google them.

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
Going pretty slow at First, but then you showered us with so much "content" at the end. Excited for the Next Update.
it's so cool, Very Nice

Reactions: Fasder

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Greetings!

So this week has been pretty damn productive, the hotfix and the investigation for it took a long time to reach its conclusion, I think I worked on it for five days on and off. I'm happy that I was able to figure out the root of the problem and I was able to fix the old saves.

Although there's a bug where people can't see their UI, but that has an easy fix to it, I'll just post it right here, just in case:
If you are stuck on a blank screen, press ctrl to show the UI. (Some people might have problems getting the UI to show, if so then enable skip unseen in the preference menu. This will enable you to show the UI, remember to disable skip unseen after you're done. )

In other news I've made a few new bonus pictures, it's kind of series and it's posted on Discord/all over the web for people to see. I've yet to see any increase in interest from public postings, but I doubt it's bad. Although in a way it feels a little misleading due to the obvious quality difference between the bonus pictures and the artwork in the game.

The main reason that this is even an issue is that hey take way longer to make than the normal graphics in the game and I would also like to keep the artwork "consistent" meaning I don't want to swap from one style in the middle of the game. Either way, doing the normal artwork like the bonus pictures would probably take too long as is, although as I've gotten better over the year and a half since I started, they're getting a lot easier to make, but I think that's more for future games than for Life.

The new scenes are in production, I've gotten quite a lot done on them and I think they'll turn out pretty well. Although I think they'll be longer than I initially thought they would be, so this may turn out to be a pretty large update, we'll see.
So I've gotten quite a lot of work done and I can feel myself being able to work more and more, which is nice although it's still entirely smooth.

As my doctor explained things, I'm not "cured" yet, but things seems to be going in the right direction.
So, lots of stuff done and I feel pretty good about it!
Thank for your continued support, it means a lot!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

Last edited:

ralf0815

Jul 11, 2017
hello. how can i open he console? Shift + O not work, on "b" i not want to change something. want to Add the pic. i miss

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Okay, I've completed two ladder scenes with Diane, had anal sex with Sarah, my QDPA is at 15 and not advancing, and I've completed all of the achievements. Am I missing anything, or have I reached the end of the current release?

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
GUI request -- it would be really nice if I could click on the right-side profile pics showing where characters are and be taken to that location. I am constantly doing the following: "Oh look, Sarah's at the pool." <click on Sarah> "Shit!" <click on pool>

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
and I've completed all of the achievements
Am I missing anything, or have I reached the end of the current release?
Seems like you answered your own question pretty much. ;)
The achievements will indicate what's left of the main story and some optional scenes.
The stuff that isn't tracked are the random variations that are there to fill up the space between the scenes.
(The answer is yes, by the way, you've seen all of the current story content.)
GUI request -- it would be really nice if I could click on the right-side profile pics showing where characters are and be taken to that location. I am constantly doing the following: "Oh look, Sarah's at the pool." <click on Sarah> "Shit!" <click on pool>
Might be able to make that work... somehow.
But it's not really a priority for me, nor do I think it's a very important feature, the UI works pretty well as is. :)

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
I can't find Jenna when walking home. It's Jenny everytime. There is the exclamation point on Jenna so she should be there right? Or do i just have to keep trying and she will randomly appear instead of Jenny?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I can't find Jenna when walking home. It's Jenny everytime. There is the exclamation point on Jenna so she should be there right? Or do i just have to keep trying and she will randomly appear instead of Jenny?
They all have different combinations, so keep trying different ones until you fine the one for Jenna's scene.

Reactions: Mrbanjo

pumpkineater10

Jun 14, 2017
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you to the developer! Really nice game! Great story, amazing renders and lovely characters! Keep up the good work :D

Reactions: Fasder

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Things are moving along fairly well, I've been writing a bit and setting up renders that need to be remade. Almost 70 of them are ready to be rendered and as I've suspected before, they are now a lot faster to set up, although I still come across a few scenes that need to be remade entirely every now and again.

I'd like to get a good chunk of them done, the more the better as that means I can start adding in more scenes into the early game, which I think is important. I already have a few scenes in mind, I actually came up with one pretty good one when I was about to fall asleep the other day.
Sadly this does mean that the people who want to see them would have to replay the game, but they would be more optional scenes, as opposed to story content. I would probably recommend to wait until the game is in a more finished state before starting over.

Right now the old renders are mixed with the new ones, which looks kind of strange, especially in places like the store where it'll jump between old and new. I hope to get all the store renders redone so that this won't happen by next update.
The writing is going okay, I haven't written a whole lot the past couple of days because I'm a little hesitant as to how I'm going to continue the scene. I told myself it needed to be fleshed out more, but the proved to be more difficult than I thought.

I also keep finding myself in these places where I know the goal but not exactly how to get there which makes it difficult to get going sometimes. Idea for bonus pictures so-so, I do have a couple of ideas but they're entering the realm of more explicit content and I'm not sure we're quite there yet so I'm holding off on some of them.
I redid one of the renders I made for the series with Sarah, I noticed that one of them had not been given quite as much praise as the other and sat down to figure out why. I'm fairly certain I figured it out and I think I learned something in the process, which is pretty great.

There is a couple of scenes that have been a thorn in my side for a while now and that's the first scenes with Jenna and Jenny respectively at the pool. It's basically four scenes and they play out one after the other, but Jenny's first scene won't trigger until after Jenna's first scene, which causes problems in fast(er) mode.
But even in the normal mode of the game they're spaced out really far apart and it can get sort of out of sync with the rest of the content.
I want to make them into one scene each, maybe add a few different variations instead, just to make it drag less.
I think there was something else I wanted to talk about, but I legitimately forgot like mid sentence, but I think that's all I got for now.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Reactions: johnelros
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes