Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
actual renders
They are still renders even if they don't have a background. But yes, there are parts that have backgrounds, but I've opted to keep the style consistent throughout the game mainly for speed but also for consistency.
It has no effect on me what others think, just putting my opinion into words.
I'm just trying to make a point. What you said have very little substance and doesn't really reflect what's in the game.
I think if you'd minimize the grind, you might end up with a shorter, but more intense playtime without any repetition but more fun. Tbh, I don't think it's fair that you expect me to grind for hours to see a peace of breasts when other games are way more rewarding.
Like I said, there's an option to completely remove the grind in the game which I made because people were complaining that there was too much grind.
telling me to skip through stuff instead of acknowledging criticism shows me that you probably aren't interested in my opinion
I'm not telling you to skip content, I'm telling you to skip grind, which is the thing you're complaining about.
I listen very attentively to what people are saying which again, is why I implemented the fast(er) mode.

Also I don't think it's fair to say the game isn't rewarding when you didn't finish what there is.
I have plans to readjust the first part of the game, but I'm doing that while making new content at the same time, so I have to prioritize a bit.

Wishing you lots of success in any case, I think the game has a good foundation.
Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: lamarks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A kinda unfair image toward incest lovers in a game that has no incest :sneaky: Those boobie :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fasder

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I really give up. For a long time I tried to launch this birthday scene, but nothing helps. I bought 5 bottles of wine and strapon, 55/55, 40/40, 40/40, 35/35. Still nothing happens. There is a suspicion that the game for some reason did not count me power supply, but I don't know what else to do. Helen's only available scenes are lunch at school and walk-in sex (repeatable). Any available scenes are repeatable. The story is just stuck and I can do nothing. I did not use any cheats, I do not want to use other people's save. I was interested to know what will happen next, but the game does not allow me.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I really give up. For a long time I tried to launch this birthday scene, but nothing helps. I bought 5 bottles of wine and strapon, 55/55, 40/40, 40/40, 35/35. Still nothing happens. There is a suspicion that the game for some reason did not count me power supply, but I don't know what else to do. Helen's only available scenes are lunch at school and walk-in sex (repeatable). Any available scenes are repeatable. The story is just stuck and I can do nothing. I did not use any cheats, I do not want to use other people's save. I was interested to know what will happen next, but the game does not allow me.
Did you do the final exam?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
To continue the story I just needed to go to sleep in Sarah’s bedroom. Only then some scene triggered. Damn, man, this is so counterintuitive.
Yeah, that one's easy to miss.
The ability to skip days was implemented way after this scene was put into the game.
I think it's on my to-do list to change it.

Reactions: light03

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i trigger the mother because i have done all the quests and just diane is left but i go every day at 16.00 but she does not show but is shown on the right hand side but on property invisible

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017

Ive got everything done on the documentation checklist except for 9/1/37 Diane. Im here with the ladder, completed the kitchen scene with Jenna and Sarah in the morning, qdpa completion at 8, collected all 23 photos, Agility at above 30, installed the hotfix patch provided, but still don't know how to trigger this scene. Sort of a completionist so any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Jeromutton360
Make sure that you are progressing the work project.
There was a patch that fixed the early apperance of the old house indicator that you may not have installed. Once the work project at the new house has progressed to a certain point it should trigger. (remember most things are done in 5's)

m-j-gow this probably also applies to you.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
how do i trigger the mother because i have done all the quests and just diane is left but i go every day at 16.00 but she does not show but is shown on the right hand side but on property invisible
View attachment 331225

Ive got everything done on the documentation checklist except for 9/1/37 Diane. Im here with the ladder, completed the kitchen scene with Jenna and Sarah in the morning, qdpa completion at 8, collected all 23 photos, Agility at above 30, installed the hotfix patch provided, but still don't know how to trigger this scene. Sort of a completionist so any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I don't know if this is still bugged, or if you guys didn't apply the hotfix, but you both need to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes