DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
As it is I've been feeling better, now I have other things to do besides game development.
This is also a hobby, I don't want it to be a full time job (like it pretty much has been) where all I do is game development, at least not for the level of support I have right now.
I've worked my ass off and nearly burnt myself out several times, I just want to do things at my own pace now. So yes, unfortunately it's going to take time, but that's just how it is right now.
Also dealing with my health issues, which by the way seems to be getting gradually better.
So yeah...
take your time and look out for yourself,if the development of the game is slow then so be it, i dont like slow and small updates either but i wont complain and i'm willing to wait untill the game piles up some good content to play it again.best of luck brother!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Oh shat I've been a sub of f95 for 3 1/2 yrs now been playing this game since it came to f95 furthest I've got was screwing professor at her house both times took 3 updates to screw her both times at home yes it did I finally gave up on this game almost a yr ago just saw new update today decide to download the walkthrough boy ih boy is this Dev milking the cow as far as I can see from the walkthrough theres really no new content I did all workout with sister did thesis I think that's what it was did the job with the sister had majority of her scene in her bedroom did massage cooked something I never did was go help twins fix their PC but I did a bunch of things way after dont know if it's a bug but that never triggered for me and that was one of the earlier quest couldn't get it to trigger but got a whole bunch of later quest to trigger but as I said read the walkthrough it's been almost a yr I have not touched this game and this is all the Dev has provided now I see why I gave up on it or rather got bored with lack of content slow progress extremely slow.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
theres really no new content
Yes, I just make a bunch of white images to make it seem like the game gets bigger each update, you got me.
I never did was go help twins fix their PC
Maybe you should try to complete the events that are required to forward the story then?
this is all the Dev has provided
I don't even know what to respond to this. You haven't even completed the content there is, how can you make a judgement that there is no content? It doesn't make any sense.
Now if you're having trouble triggering scenes, that's very different and I'm open to hear what can be improved upon.
progress extremely slow.
If you're talking about how infrequent the updates are then I've already commented on it several times.
If you're talking about the progress in the game then there's this cool little thing called "Fast(er)" mode in the menu, it'll make it quite a lot faster to progress.

But maybe it's just not the game for you.
Also punctuation is good because I could barely understand what you wrote.

Thanks.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
here is scene mod that will show all the sex scenes so you can skip play if you just want to flap flap flap to it

put it into game folder then in game press k to access it but if you like the game please play through as normal it pretty great game

this will not unlock anything in the game it just shows you the sex scenes only

Last edited:

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
here is scene mod that will show all the sex scenes so you can skip play if you just want to flap flap flap to it

put it into game folder then in game press k to access it but if you like the game please play through as normal it pretty great game

this will not unlock anything in the game it just shows you the sex scenes only

Blommen

Jan 6, 2019
So uhh, for some reason the twins are not showing up on saturday? I'm in the house as specified in the documentation and I'm not really sure what to do.

Edit: False alarm! I'm a dip shit who didn't realize I had to go talk to the Pizza twin. oops

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, we got the usual update. Three long scenes, a little upgrade for the programming project, more bonus pictures (thank you for making the old ones available that we can't gather anymore) and Mommy's return.

The scene at the shop had me baffled a bit. For once, I can't remember saving there in the old update, so I got ported there when starting the new version. Second, I don't know which girl I accompanied there, but it can only be one of the four main ones, and all are okay with each other, so the keeper's blackmail attempt should run empty. Mark fails to point that out and still pays way overpriced 150 currency for lube. I suspect that if he had not been on the spectrum he would just tell him to shove it and get it elsewhere. (No other shop in the game of course...)

So yes, no criticism from me about a short update or a long wait, just a keep up the good work, Fasder. By the way, I liked the ! indicator for new content.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
(thank you for making the old ones available that we can't gather anymore)
I figured people would be annoyed if they had to restart just to get the old ones. :)
The scene at the shop had me baffled a bit.
Yes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I got ported there when starting the new version.
Yeah, this is because of the save fix I created together with Studio Errilhl (sorry for the tag) and another helpful soul.
Basically I was just being bad at programming and we made it possible to recover the broken save with kind of a hack.
This involves going to a location which is always available, the store is the only place where this is true.
So that's why it happened.
Second, I don't know which girl I accompanied there,
As I mentioned above, you don't accomany anyone there, you simply get transported because of the fix and the scene triggers because you are at said location.
I suspect that if he had not been on the spectrum he would just tell him to shove it and get it elsewhere.
So yes, no criticism from me about a short update or a long wait, just a keep up the good work, Fasder. By the way, I liked the ! indicator for new content.
The indicators were implemented last release, but good, they took me some time to put in place.

Thank you! :giggle:

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I played till the end of last version, it has more than 1h of fun added to this new version or I should wait?

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I really liked the story initially but some things stick out as a bit... weird. Haven't finished it yet, I'm at the point were Mark is staying with the twins. It seemed really weird to me that no one acknowledges that Jenny might have ruined his life the same way hers and her sister's was ruined. I mean, she's pretty much responsible for that, right? No one's gonna mention it? No "I'm sorry for destroying your existence, making you homeless and potentially causing you to fail your course"?

Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. But the twins are just weird in general. Sun bathing topless is one thing but shoving your host's gym equipment up your ass is kinda taking the hospitality too far. I dunno, some events in the story just stick out as weird in the universe it tries to build.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Jenny might have ruined his life the same way hers and her sister's was ruined.
"I'm sorry for destroying your existence, making you homeless and potentially causing you to fail your course"?
Sun bathing topless is one thing but shoving your host's gym equipment up your ass is kinda taking the hospitality too far.
I dunno, some events in the story just stick out as weird in the universe it tries to build.
I get your perspective and I appreciate the comment, it even made me laugh due to how you phrased it. :D
I hope that you can still enjoy the rest of the game and story despite the quirks and sometimes odd activities.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

hammerface

May 18, 2018

I get your perspective and I appreciate the comment, it even made me laugh due to how you phrased it. :D
I hope that you can still enjoy the rest of the game and story despite the quirks and sometimes odd activities.
Hey, thanks for the very kind response my friend! I'm glad to see you didn't take offense, I certainly meant no disrespect :) I think my issue is mostly down to pacing and maybe phrasing? Since you spend a lot of time clicking through days, trying to get them sweet sweet affection and "skill" points, it can be a little jarring when some things actually happen^^ Maybe stuff like that can be tweaked over time, maybe I'm off base.
Really enjoying the game though, especially the fact that the MC isn't the usual perv trying to corrupt everyone around him. It's really cool that the sis is the one with the fantasy this time around :D Also, we have the same taste in artificial 3d girls (y) And I may have a new fetish for brainy bimbos now...

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hey, thanks for the very kind response my friend! I'm glad to see you didn't take offense, I certainly meant no disrespect :)
No your comment is a valid complaint and even a perspective I haven't really heard before so that's always helpful.
I think my issue is mostly down to pacing and maybe phrasing?
If you have specific things those are even more helpful. :)
Maybe stuff like that can be tweaked over time, maybe I'm off base.
I tweak things all the time, but I need to know what needs tweaking. Then I can start figuring out how to do the tweak.
I kind of want to add v0.01.01 to OP just so people can see how much the game has changed since the first release.
Also, we have the same taste in artificial 3d girls (y) And I may have a new fetish for brainy bimbos now...
:giggle:

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes